Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trombowman's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Trombowen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40370037

Time Played: ~778 Hours

When First Joined: ~July 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): After dark most weeks (EST)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: In the past two weeks, I've worked with Jimbo and Dinkleberg to get the new server content created and tested. Whether I get Trusted or not, I can continue to try to push out some more melee and custom weapons with Jimbo. I'm also very knowledgeable about the server rules, active in both the forums and discord, and on the server at times when the current staff normally aren't. 

Why you want to help the community: I've always enjoyed this server, and I've been here for a fairly long time. I think it's time I at least try (again) to give back to the community through staff service.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): NA

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Previous Application

How did you find us?: Randomly after the fall of Debonair TTT

Other: GMod is a pretty cool game, you know, also, below is my time spent on the server for the past month:

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=VHJvbWJvd2Vu&hos...9436560644]
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

+1
The few times I have been on TTT he has been helpful and attentive to new players, questions and things going on around him. He knows the rules and acts accordingly as a donor. He was on PH tonight and did the same over here too, he would be a wonderful Trusted. Good luck!
~~
Edit: I am not changing my rating but I will add more to my reasoning. I have been spending more time TTT the past week, he handles situations that are thrown at him accordingly. We had a guy who was prop killing and he gave the player a warning not to prop kill anymore and the consequences if he continued. He is also really helpful to new players, even though he may lead them into a T trap. He also willingly help guide new or newer players through the motions of the game and teach the rules and roles of players.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(10-26-2018, 01:15 AM)JustKuono Wrote: +1
The few times I have been on TTT he has been helpful and attentive to new players, questions and things going on around him. He knows the rules and acts accordingly as a donor. He was on PH tonight and did the same over here too, he would be a wonderful Trusted. Good luck!

Merci!
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

+1, this dude knows the rules well, he’s helpful and respects other players. I would like to see how he’s doing as staff because I believe this man could be a good staff member. I don’t see any reason why he should get a -1 apart from being a total gay.

Regarding the testing weps/skins it can be improved but I’m not gonna go off topic here.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(10-26-2018, 02:39 AM)Swartsy Wrote: I don’t see any reason why he should get a -1 apart from being a total gay.

Sorry, no u
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

+1

My only problem with your last app was your recent time played, and you have since fixed that. Knows the rules well, is a fun guy to play with, etc. Just give it to 'em.
gaybowen is on frequently and does have a good understanding of the rules b/c he has no life ha ha

+1
+1, from the short time I've been consistently active in-game again I haven't had any problems with T and he seems to keep a level head and has a decent understanding of the rules.
+1, active a lot and would do a good job at enforcing the tules. Also knows how to have fun too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 You've been around for a long time and know the rules and play the game to them
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean