Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting dinks
(10-26-2018, 05:01 PM)Traitor Wrote: "My Server" the server I have dedicated 4 years of my time to maintain and hold together, the server that I am the highest rank other than Dink. The server where I am the only Admin for now and have been the only one for the last 6 months. I know Im not the owner.

Still not your server. Dink could ban you anytime for any reason he wants. You do not own the server no matter how much work you put into it. I've been in that position where I've built up a server only to have nobody treat me with the respect I deserve. I get it that you want to be the guy on top. If you want that then make your own server. May I suggest allowing people to fight back against anyone in power that have made bad decisions.
4. Listen to staff members.
[Image: giphy.gif]
ok i understand now
this is a bigger dick contest and youre both being dumb
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(10-26-2018, 05:06 PM)Traitor Wrote: 4. Listen to staff members.

I did. I just think that people should be able to argue with staff members that they think have done something wrong. This server is a dictatorship and needs to be changed or die out like every other dictatorship. Every dictatorship will die and hopefully this server will to.
(10-26-2018, 05:07 PM)queef commando Wrote: ok i understand now
this is a bigger dick contest and youre both being dumb

okay size doesn't matter so can we lock this now thanks
Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it is actually correct or not. However, attacking staff an/or players is the incorrect way to handle a situation. My suggestion take a step back, breath, gather your thoughts, and calmly and rational explain your opinion instead of just out right attacking someone.
As an official Admin of Dinklebergs Holocaust RP server i can officially say that all of Dinks servers are gonna die within a few months if no one makes any changes to them...
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
I get this is pretty much heat of the moment type of deal, regardless of who does what- there is that rule of "Don't argue with staff."
After getting muted you should've just honestly gathered screenshots and put out your points carefully in a thread if you really felt that strongly about it.
Even if he his the only admin over PH, everyone's deserving of criticism no matter the circumstances, even if you do end up getting banned for.... two weeks now(?) for arguing.

The decision is ultimately up to you if you want to leave the entire community or not- My word of advice, just steer clear of who ever you have a problem with. Don't start anything and let them bring it upon themselves. I have to do this all the time and it typically helps me not have a bad time but I personally don't want to let a bunch of dumb hos ruin my time.
(10-26-2018, 05:20 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: As an official Admin of Dinklebergs Holocaust RP server i can officially say that all of Dinks servers are gonna die within a few months if no one makes any changes to them...

but ttt just had some changes that you missed
(10-26-2018, 05:26 PM)✩Hani Wrote: I get this is pretty much heat of the moment type of deal, regardless of who does what- there is that rule of "Don't argue with staff."
After getting muted you should've just honestly gathered screenshots and put out your points carefully in a thread if you really felt that strongly about it.
Even if he his the only admin over PH, everyone's deserving of criticism no matter the circumstances, even if you do end up getting banned for.... two weeks now(?) for arguing.

The decision is ultimately up to you if you want to leave the entire community or not- My word of advice, just steer clear of who ever you have a problem with. Don't start anything and let them bring it upon themselves. I have to do this all the time and it typically helps me not have a bad time but I personally don't want to let a bunch of dumb hos ruin my time.

you should be able to disagree with the staff openly at the time and place that it happened. This is not Russia people, this is a place for people to have fun and grow as a community.