Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting dinks
(10-26-2018, 05:26 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 05:20 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: As an official Admin of Dinklebergs Holocaust RP server i can officially say that all of Dinks servers are gonna die within a few months if no one makes any changes to them...

but ttt just had some changes that you missed

Changes u say ???

Go on.........im listening
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Ok here's my two cents that nobody asked for
Hidden, you're literally getting nowhere with this and I doubt anybody cares that you're leaving, a lot of people come and go, a lot of people go with an announcement, a lot of those return, you're making a big deal out of something so little, the rules on PH are different than those on TTT because of the age differences, they enforce their rules more heavily because of the high concentration of children that play on the server, that's just how it is on there and there's no need to get upset over how they function.
Traitor, you've already banned him, its not going to get through his head that PH functions differently, its hard to change the minds of those who don't want to accept that they're wrong, you're wasting your time and stressing yourself out over something so fucking trivial, just let him burn himself out and he won't bother anybody else.
[Image: giphy.gif]
@Hidden Wolfe sorry bud staff means your immune to everything and you lose all arguments no matter what  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(10-26-2018, 05:31 PM)Ace1579 Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 05:26 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 05:20 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: As an official Admin of Dinklebergs Holocaust RP server i can officially say that all of Dinks servers are gonna die within a few months if no one makes any changes to them...

but ttt just had some changes that you missed

Changes u say ???

Go on.........im listening

shotgun nerf, new player models, crowbar skins, and new weapons.

Okay, but on a note related to the thread, can we lock it now?
Sadly, the community Dinkleberg’s gmod actually has 2 different communities within the community. It would be ideal that both the com’s will ‘merge’, but at this moment this isn’t a possibility and I don’t see it becoming a possibility in the near future. As Helen stated above, PH simply functions different than TTT, this is just how it is.

Hidden, you as a regular should know that arguing with staff or ‘discussing’, however you want to call it ingame will get you nowhere. If something needs to be discussed or you want to complain about a staff member, it should be done on the forums, that’s what the forums are for aswell. I understand that it’s hard to make your point in this way, especially since the highest rank is Traitor himself, since Dink’s mostly inactive. A higher rank, above all admins would be the best for these kind of situations. I always thought why this community doesn’t have a super admin or lead admin role (no, i don’t mean co-owner.).

Anyway, I don’t know the background of this ‘issue’ and I’m not a PH player but it’s sad to see you go. Been fun playing with ya on TTT.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(10-26-2018, 06:01 PM)Swartsy Wrote: Sadly, the community Dinkleberg’s gmod actually has 2 different communities within the community. It would be ideal that both the com’s will ‘merge’, but at this moment this isn’t a possibility and I don’t see it becoming a possibility in the near future. As Helen stated above, PH simply functions different than TTT, this is just how it is.

Hidden, you as a regular should know that arguing with staff or ‘discussing’, however you want to call it ingame will get you nowhere. If something needs to be discussed or you want to complain about a staff member, it should be done on the forums, that’s what the forums are for aswell. I understand that it’s hard to make your point in this way, especially since the highest rank is Traitor himself, since Dink’s mostly inactive. A higher rank, above all admins would be the best for these kind of situations. I always thought why this community doesn’t have a super admin or lead admin role (no, i don’t mean co-owner.).

Anyway, I don’t know the background of this ‘issue’ and I’m not a PH player but it’s sad to see you go. Been fun playing with ya on TTT.

The fact you can be banned for disagreeing with staff can get you banned is about like what it's in north Korea. Imagine if someone you know got jailed for their name and then when you disagree with it you also get jailed.
This is a good meme.
Disagreeing with staff isn’t a wrong thing, and isn’t against the rules. Arguing with staff is where it becomes problematic. A GMOD server is not a place to be arguing about the rules, that’s what our forums are for. “Well isn’t that what I’m doing now potato?”, yes but it’s too late for that now because you made yourself look bad not using the proper format given to you on our abuse report subforum.

Also, not 100% defending traitor right now, but your arguement saying “He doesn’t own the server, dink does, I will listen to no one but dink” is absolutely obnoxious because if you took the time to look at our forums before creating this, you’d know that Dink gave the position to traitor himself.

I’m not taking sides since I wasn’t there to see how it was handled, but I’m telling you where you went wrong.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(10-26-2018, 06:36 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Disagreeing with staff isn’t a wrong thing. Arguing with staff is where it becomes problematic. A GMOD server is not a place to me arguing about the rules, that’s what our forums are for. “Well isn’t that what I’m doing now potato?”, yes but it’s too late for that now because you made yourself look bad not using the proper format given to you on our unban request subforum.

Also, not 100% defending traitor right now, but your arguement saying “He doesn’t own the server, dink does, I will listen to no one but dink” is absolutely obnoxious because if you took the time to look at our forums before creating this, you’d know that Dink gave the position to traitor himself.

I’m not taking sides since I wasn’t there to see how it was handled, but I’m telling you where you went wrong.
i'm not saying that i'm not listening to him, that is not what this is about. The whole you don't own the server is kinda a meme. it was based of him saying something that made it sound like he owned the server.
(10-26-2018, 05:35 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: @Hidden Wolfe sorry bud staff means your immune to everything and you lose all arguments no matter what  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is not true at all, tf are you smoking?