Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the rules.
(10-26-2018, 08:51 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 08:34 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...STING--138

Please fill out the correct forms when filing a complaint with sufficient evidence of the situation. Doing so will allow us to bring corrective action to whoever has abused their power, and help bring to the forefront possible issues in the future along with means to prevent them.

May the Props ever be in your favor

This is a rule change thread not reporting a player.

That moment when you post on the wrong forum. *face palm*
This was supposed to go on his other post.
If the rules are not going to be changed then i'm sorry, but the servers are shit. To be honest I always though the servers were. It's just that most servers are. If you want to grow as a community then you need to change with the times. People want to be heard and the rules do not allow it. Not every one wants to go to the forums to be heard. The forums are not the only place people are. I should be able to have staff hear me out on the sever without being banned. Fix the rules, let the community grow. As someone else said, people come and people go. Too bad that the number stays the same and might be getting lower. Ideally you want the server to have some amount of players on at all times and many other servers do that. TTT for example only have people playing 6 P.M. - 3 A.M. and any other time it's empty except sometimes on weekends, sometimes. TTT is not growing at all and over the months I have played I can see that more people are leaving then joining. I've seen more regulars leave the server for a long time then people even becoming members.
PH survived an entire staff exodus. I believe PH will be fine as is.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
You keep saying that the rule drives people away, the 171 people who have 100+ hours and the 229 others with 50+ hours on our server beg to differ.

We add rules so the player base grows, not because we want the server to die. Believe it or not but we actually THINK about adding a rule before we actually post it, wild thing to think about right?

Anyway, you may not like the rule but I’m placing money that there for every rule that way have, there is a player out there who disagrees with it. Can’t please everyone, you’re welcome to  stay but you have to accept that this is a rule with a specific purpose.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(10-26-2018, 09:53 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: You keep saying that the rule drives people away, the 171 people who have 100+ hours and the 229 others with 50+ hours on our server beg to differ.

Yes but how many of them play on a weekly basis?
1st off .... every server is different even in Gamemodes in servers IE... TTT, PH, DEATHRUN, ECT., have all different rules and guidelines that are set for all Staff to abide and follow the rules whether a rule breaker comes in AN ACTION MUST BE TAKEN! EVEN IF THEY ARE FRIEND OF THE SERVER OR RANKS UP OR EVEN A STAFF GOES AWOL A RULE MUST BE ENFORCED NO MATTER WHAT WHO THEY ARE! So quit your whining and MOVE ON! Simple as that! Your pointless bickering is not gonna get you anywhere! MOVE ON! HOW HARD IS THAT!? You got punished so yea? Deal with it ... suck it up and BE MATURE ABOUT UR ASSESSMENT! YOU BROKE A RULE YOU GET A LESSON! AGAIN I SAID THE RULES ARE SET FOR GUIDELINES THAT ALL STAFF IN EVERY SERVER HAS TO ABIDE THE RULES! SO QUIT SNIVELING!
(10-26-2018, 09:26 PM)Hidden Wolfe Wrote: If the rules are not going to be changed then i'm sorry, but the servers are shit. To be honest I always though the servers were. It's just that most servers are. If you want to grow as a community then you need to change with the times. People want to be heard and the rules do not allow it. Not every one wants to go to the forums to be heard. The forums are not the only place people are. I should be able to have staff hear me out on the sever without being banned. Fix the rules, let the community grow. As someone else said, people come and people go. Too bad that the number stays the same and might be getting lower. Ideally you want the server to have some amount of players on at all times and many other servers do that. TTT for example only have people playing 6 P.M. - 3 A.M. and any other time it's empty except sometimes on weekends, sometimes. TTT is not growing at all and over the months I have played I can see that more people are leaving then joining. I've seen more regulars leave the server for a long time then people even becoming members.

Honestly if you are going to call our servers shit then you can just leave. Our rules do allow people to be heard. And maybe if you didn’t argue with Traitor then you wouldn’t of been banned but that was your own fault because you decided to argue with him about the name we’re you can ask for a explanation on why the name isn’t allowed but I doubt you did that. Our community can grow with the rules we have, we have been for a long time and I our server will never die. Like people say, you are a regular you know the rules, you know where certain things go in the forums you basically know everything but you want to ignore that and do your own thing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-26-2018, 10:29 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 09:26 PM)Hidden Wolfe Wrote: If the rules are not going to be changed then i'm sorry, but the servers are shit. To be honest I always though the servers were. It's just that most servers are. If you want to grow as a community then you need to change with the times. People want to be heard and the rules do not allow it. Not every one wants to go to the forums to be heard. The forums are not the only place people are. I should be able to have staff hear me out on the sever without being banned. Fix the rules, let the community grow. As someone else said, people come and people go. Too bad that the number stays the same and might be getting lower. Ideally you want the server to have some amount of players on at all times and many other servers do that. TTT for example only have people playing 6 P.M. - 3 A.M. and any other time it's empty except sometimes on weekends, sometimes. TTT is not growing at all and over the months I have played I can see that more people are leaving then joining. I've seen more regulars leave the server for a long time then people even becoming members.

Honestly if you are going to call our servers shit then you can just leave. Our rules do allow people to be heard. And maybe if you didn’t argue with Traitor then you wouldn’t of been banned but that was your own fault because you decided to argue with him about the name we’re you can ask for a explanation on why the name isn’t allowed but I doubt you did that. Our community can grow with the rules we have, we have been for a long time and I our server will never die. Like people say, you are a regular you know the rules, you know where certain things go in the forums you basically know everything but you want to ignore that and do your own thing.
Ah yes that is why I was banned. you rules allowed me to be banned for voicing myself at the time the action had happen. I asked him where in the name was it "racist, sexist, rape, or suicide". I got no response and kept asking for one. And still no one has answered this. Admit it, he banned someone with a fine name and learn to read your own rules. Or you guys can pull something out of your ass and somehow say it was sexist and say you guys were right all along. But wait that won't work because; Sexism: prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, on the basis of sex

Keep in mind the name he had is socially acceptable for someone to do with consent and the name does not imply rape.
No the name was not acceptable and your responses are childish. Telling us to pull something out of our ass not helping your case not even close. And you allowed yourself to be banned. Isn’t our fault dude
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-26-2018, 11:14 PM)Kasumi Wrote: No the name was not acceptable and your responses are childish. Telling us to pull something out of our ass not helping your case not even close. And you allowed yourself to be banned. Isn’t our fault dude

TELL ME WHERE IN THE RULE THAT NAME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! If you can give a legit reason within that rule then I'll quit.