being unbanned
i didnt know mass rdm from 2-3 is perma ban is there another way to just take like 5 slays instead seems overkill for something small concidering ever other server i play on either slays or temp bans for a day to a week
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8
Please follow this format then post the thread in the same place this thread is posted.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
It sounds like you were intentionally RDMing without thinking about the what the punishment would be.

-1 on the unban even if he fixed his format. To me if you really cared you would’ve read the rules at least so you’d know what your punishment would’ve been.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
so context, on the abysmal excuse of a map called ultimate doom that spawns explosive barrels in spawn, you decided to shoot one of those barrels 1 second into the round as an inno killing 4 people. You then replied to the reports with "Im sorry I couldn't resist". I'd say a reduction might be possible if you can show you can come back and play the game right.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-27-2018, 09:01 PM)Gabe Wrote: so context, on the abysmal excuse of a map called ultimate doom that spawns explosive barrels in spawn, you decided to shoot one of those barrels 1 second into the round as an inno killing 4 people. You then replied to the reports with "Im sorry I couldn't resist". I'd say a reduction might be possible if you can show you can come back and play the game right.
That map is super tempting... my advice would be wait till you're a Traitor then do it.. no RDM issues then.
(10-28-2018, 08:05 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 09:01 PM)Gabe Wrote: so context, on the abysmal excuse of a map called ultimate doom that spawns explosive barrels in spawn, you decided to shoot one of those barrels 1 second into the round as an inno killing 4 people. You then replied to the reports with "Im sorry I couldn't resist". I'd say a reduction might be possible if you can show you can come back and play the game right.
That map is super tempting... my advice would be wait till you're a Traitor then do it.. no RDM issues then.
Even then it's still risky cause it could kill your T buddy if they're too close
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

beershrooms did this exact thing the other day while we were on, and you only slayed him.

Just pointing that out.
(10-28-2018, 09:45 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

beershrooms did this exact thing the other day while we were on, and you only slayed him.

Just pointing that out.

that one was different with different circumstances. From what I recall, that one was accidental/just a dumb careless mistake so I thought serving out 3 slays would suffice. In this case, it was intentional and with malicious intent.
Need to fix format

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-28-2018, 11:14 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 09:45 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Just pointing that out.

that one was different with different circumstances. From what I recall, that one was accidental/just a dumb careless mistake so I thought serving out 3 slays would suffice. In this case, it was intentional and with malicious intent.

he is always doing these dumb mistakes and never learn :P

-1 for unban, read the rules next time, some servers have a more harsh rules than dinkleberg's, at least here you can ask to unban