Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Town needs removal
The town has no hard walls on the edge and some people, including mods have been EXPLOITING this fact to their advantage, delaying games for people who don't know how to get to them.

[Image: 2u604mo.jpg]

Note on another map as well, Nuclear Power still continues to crash the server, and more than half the players voted for the map specifically so they can crash the server.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I think you forgot to mention the lack of ammo on 90% of the map
Plenty of ammo if you unload your gun preround and drop your gun, but that is the only real ammo.

Groovy
Christmas town is also just a terrible map for TTT in general, it is an RP map, not a TTT one, Compound the maps terrible layout and the obvious lack of anything TTT related with the lack of Out Of Bounds exploit prevention.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Map would need a rearm for ammo, I can make one if wanted. Not sure why people aren't following the rules regarding Map Exploiting though.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-31-2018, 12:06 PM)Christian Wrote: Map would need a rearm for ammo, I can make one if wanted. Not sure why people aren't following the rules regarding Map Exploiting though.

I don't think they were "using it to their advantage" or at least it wasn't the intention of it, I think they were just farting around not even really trying to play the actual game.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Still doesnt ignore the fact they were actually exploiting still. And y'know, as staff they shouldnt do that… yeah yeah weh weh C4 crap, but they can literally see through the floor and see it being placed so they can just wander off and evade it... not to mention if im not mistaken you can actually shoot through it as well instantly killing the T who in all intents and purposeses shouldnt have to consider people sitting below the map wallhacking basicly to do their things.

The ammo can be a bit of a problem but if people git gud with more then just their fap fap weapon then you can just switch once one runs out, not that difficult innit (Fine its bad in a gunfight but if you waste a magazine at someone and then empty your pistol mag at the same person and he's still not dead, no longer a fault of the map now is it)
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Mallak showed me and it's alarmingly easy to get out of the map, with the intention of spreading awareness that the map needs to be removed along with another that I forgot, I think he said it was Innocent Motel. We weren't really trying to play, it was funny at the time.
Kept asking one of the mods if we were last and to TP us, Mallak said he'd just kill himself if we were. Temmie figured it out though and killed us.
Well, there's really only one spot where you can get out of the map, so I assume someone could easily modify the map to add an invisible barrier where you can jump down. Also, whoever does it could also fix the ammo issue at the same time. If no one wants to do it, I can give it a go.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-31-2018, 07:37 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Well, there's really only one spot where you can get out of the map, so I assume someone could easily modify the map to add an invisible barrier where you can jump down. Also, whoever does it could also fix the ammo issue at the same time. If no one wants to do it, I can give it a go.

It is also that you can get onto rooftops, which give you xray effect without showing yourself on Xmas Town.  You can hide inside the chimney on one roof, as it has no contact points, it is an illusion basically.  Several areas allow you to run outside the map rather than under it as well.  As stated earlier, it isn't a TTT map, only RP, hence the lack of ammo and map travel restrictions.

As per the Innocent Motel, that is a good TTT map, with traps, hidden rooms, and even a Detective Room.  It is very popular as well to the server.

Groovy