Why the hell was i banned
Ingame Name: â¤Miss Darkness❤

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99447439

Who Banned You: Jedi

Reason For Ban: "Ghosting" 

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: They said i was ghosting when all i did was tell polo that the Ts were delaying even though i do not know who the Ts were. I said i bet you are gonna die to polo.....but he didnt

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: If they are to continue to accuse me of ghosting then why the hell is this a permaban?! Jedi Needs to get his shit striaght, and learn from someone who knows what they are doing i.e. Miss Mari  Heart
Wow before you go and accuse me of not knowing what I am doing, I had screenshots, and i even brought it up to the other staff before i hit the ban button. So now my +1 on a reduction goes to a 0...
JEDI! I have spent so much damn time on this server and then i go and tell polo that the Traitors are delaying and i get permabanned?!
I personally find this to be quite unfair considering that just less than an hour earlier i was detective and was killed by an inno! And he got off with a warn!
(02-11-2017, 07:08 PM)❤Miss Darkness❤ Wrote: Other: If they are to continue to accuse me of ghosting then why the hell is this a permaban?! Jedi Needs to get his shit striaght, and learn from someone who knows what they are doing i.e. Miss Mari  Heart

[Image: d90e8f3ac4.png]
via Server Rules
Nole is in the right here, there is no reason you need to say he needs to get his shit straight when in the rules above state what you did what ghosting.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You did say they were delaying, you also told him their exact location. As a dead guy to a living guy THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF GHOSTING. With that completely unneeded jab at Nole who did his job perfectly, my original 0 goes to a direct -1, with that attitude you can stay the hell away from the server.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
From Polo.
[Image: 0cx3B6o.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(02-11-2017, 07:13 PM)❤Miss Darkness❤ Wrote: JEDI! I have spent so much damn time on this server and then i go and tell polo that the Traitors are delaying and i get permabanned?!
I personally find this to be quite unfair considering that just less than an hour earlier i was detective and was killed by an inno! And he got off with a warn!
First of all, you are a member, meaning to most likely have less then 24 hours. Second, regarding the original post, Nolegamer is a long time staff, and knows what he's doing. Third, you have tried to ghost with me in the past and I clearly warned against it, stating from the rules, and, conveniently I pointed out how yo could be permanently banned for this, so I have no doubts that this is your second time.

-1 for unban, 0 for reduction.
I'm fine with a reduce, but you need to relax. I understood you might of called out Nole for doing his job out of frustration, but that's how the rules are.They're written the way they're supposed to be followed. I've tried to get a warning system added, but it won't happen. You need to make sure you stay in control, I don't want to see your appeal get denied.

Edit:
 [Image: 31fe2108be.png]

[Image: 9fbcd5662c.jpg]
(02-11-2017, 07:24 PM)Christian Wrote: I'm fine with a reduce, but you need to relax. I understood you might of called out Nole for doing his job out of frustration, but that's how the rules are.They're written the way they're supposed to be followed. I've tried to get a warning system added, but it won't happen. You need to make sure you stay in control, I don't want to see your appeal get denied.

Alright thank you Christian and to what Moderate said this is in fact my first ban.
(02-11-2017, 07:17 PM)Christian Wrote: From Polo.
[Image: 0cx3B6o.jpg]

hey i'm in a screenshot, I'm famous
[Image: giphy.gif]