Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Omega7113 Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Omega7113

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150103410

Time Played: 60 hours 

When First Joined: March 21, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work four days on and four days off when I work I am on from 7p.m-10p.m. CST and when I am off I am on between 12p.m.-11p.m. CST

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor 
What can you do to help the community?: I try to create a fun server by keeping the trolling, anger, racism, or any other annoyance to a minimum. 

Why do you want to help the community?: This is where I come to relax and play with my new friends and I would like to make it even better by helping it grow. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no 

How did you find us?: My Girlfriend Macaroni Kitty was playing on this server and so I hoped on one day and I have loved it ever since 

Other: I have been a Prop Hunt Server Manager before with over a year of experience at that job. (Admin rank here) I know how to grow a server and make it as fun as possible for the people already here. 
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
I’m going to have to give you a -1 because you have to be professional as a staff member. You and kitty show your affection a lot on the server and in the discord (not saying it’s bad I think it’s sweet). There could be problems where someone could say something that kitty doesn’t like or she could not like someone on the server and you would use your powers when there was no need for. And that could cause a problem that didnt need to happen. When you’re on when I am on, you’re a good player and you know the rules but my response is still a -1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
He has previous experience being staff and while on server he is helpful and professional when it comes to helping, however I do agree with Kasumi a bit when it comes to being professional on discord and the forums so far you have been pretty tame except on Kitty's intro but I'm willing to look past that. I think it's worth giving you a chance to improve on this while being staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1
I personally believe he will be an amazing choice for a staff member. While he does have a girlfriend on server, we have had MULTIPLE couples around as staff. Not to mention I believe he has the restraint and the demeanor to handle situations properly.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 was the most respected, most caring, most loyal moderator of C.O.R.E network to the day it shut down. He has plenty of experience and knows better than to his powers because his girlfriend tells him to.

(11-01-2018, 04:01 PM)Kasumi Wrote: I’m going to have to give you a -1 because you have to be professional as a staff member. You and kitty show your affection a lot on the server and in the discord (not saying it’s bad I think it’s sweet). There could be problems where someone could say something that kitty doesn’t like or she could not like someone on the server and you would use your powers when there was no need for. And that could cause a problem that didnt need to happen. When you’re on when I am on, you’re a good player and you know the rules but my response is still a -1.

I would prefer to be judged on my character not on my personal relationships. Although my girlfriend does play on the same server as me I have exhibited the characteristics of being a staff member when staff is not on. I try my best to help the other donors enforce the rules as well as have a little fun. I do believe that it is very possible to have fun and joke around while also maintaining a professional demeanor. I work as a correctional officer in Texas and I accomplish this everyday at my job. I am able to joke around with other CO's as well as maintain the rules that govern the prison system. I respect your opinion as well as your -1 and I hope that I am able to prove to you that I am able to be a good staff member as I have done in the past.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
+1
I know this will be seen as a biased opinion but I believe he is a professional staff member and where he and I do live together I would never cause him to act in a way he is not supposed to. He will know how to do his job well from being staff in a few other servers over the previous years. With that being said I would think he would make a great addition to your staff.

I’ve decided to change my answer to a +0. I don’t know you well like everyone else does so I kinda can’t judge on character at the moment. I’m not saying that you using your powers when Kitty tells you to or stuff like that but it’s something to be careful for. I believe you when you say it won’t happen. Good luck
I have never had an issue with you and you have a good attitude. Your previous experience will be nice to have as well. I played on C.O.R.E. a few times and never had any issues with anyone. +1 best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 for me

I would type a paragraph but all the reasons are already said above and I don’t want to repeat em.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]