Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Omega7113 Trusted Application
+1 because you know the rules you help out the donors when staff aren't on and i love playing with you. Best of luck  :D
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 I think you put forth a good effort to help when staff aren't on and that is respectable in my eyes. I think you have potential and past experience is always a plus.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1
I believe everyone has already stated what I would myself. Good luck! ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I have seen you on server a few times, but there hasn't been any paper trail to support your desire to be staff. Currently you have only 2 posts which are your introduction and this application. This is the first time I've seen anything about your desire to be staff. 

I don't doubt your potential in being staff, I'd just like to see a bit more involvement before I give you a +1.

I know it's been mentioned about you being staff elsewhere, I'm still going to suggest becoming familiar with this section before becoming staff:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

See you on the prop field

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 
Omega as shown several hours of his day into the server as well as is friendly and very by the roles when it comes to the game, also is really well informed on the rules and shows great potential for the sever and its players in the long run
#nillawafer
(11-01-2018, 07:45 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -1 
I know it's been mentioned about you being staff elsewhere, I'm still going to suggest becoming familiar with this section before becoming staff:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

See you on the prop field

Idk about you but he’s helped me quite a few times, some recent examples was helping catch a potential  hacker and helped out with mic spam as I was afk.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+0 I haven't played with you enough to have full opinion of you, but good luck on your app.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 You have the required time to apply, you know the rules, have a great attitude and fun to play with, and help both players and staff as needed. I have never had any issues with you and think you would make a great addition to the staff team. Good luck. ^ - ^
Im gonna give you 1+ But would love to see u on more often to build your hours up more ::)  other then that would love to see u as a staff member BEST OF LUCK
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
As of right now Im gonna have to Deny this staff app. You may apply again on 12/10/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]