Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Marco?
My greatest nemesis.

+1
To start im going to give a +1.

Polo is a pretty chill player that often helps out on the server.

My only concern. (you honestly remind me a little of @kramberry ) I have seen you get heated with trolls. If you ge the promotion that is just a little advice i have to give you.
Again i say +1.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1, always a good time with him on and he's around a lot.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1, a little to much trolling.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+1 for polo. good luck bud.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(02-11-2017, 08:36 PM)Christian Wrote: I love this guy. Minus his questionable LEM Hacks (Kappa), Polo reminds me of Nugges. He's funny, knows the rules, and a joy to be around. He could probably use a lil more time in the community, but almost 2 months is close enough for me. He treats people fair, and positively. He clearly wants to help out being apart of the team.

Give em a shot.
+1 
Nuggies is better
+1 Polo knows the rules, tells guest them, is fun to play with, and will be a great addition to the staff
+1 plays a lot and knows the rules
+1 says I won't kill him because I'm a pussy and have no balls, and then I put all the bullets into his face :D
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Polo.
+1, fun to play with and knows rules well, always keeps a light mood when hes around
And unlike Hoodie doesnt aimbot with deagle B)