Capable Peach Un-Ban
Ingame Name: Capable Peach 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69957303

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban:  Attempted MassRDM

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: The ban was okay, But from my point of view it was shitty. The round I was banned after which I assume the ban was for happened like this, It was my T round and I had three other team mates now we did win the round but I also was going crazy just throwing fire nades every where. Some of which Killed one my team mates and damaged two more. So attempted massrdm. It's all so been a few months and I used play on here for 5+ hours a day and I loved it I really wanna get back into the server and play around, This is just a plea as the ban was valid thanks for reading have a g'day.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once for leaving with a slay. EDIT (also a few more, Stated by matt which I had forgotten about sorry)

Other: @"Lycan" Edit: Also I'll never forget the "I'm sorry." pm right before you banned me Lycan
1 ban of targeted RDM, gag avoidance, leave with slay
2 bans RDM and Leave
1 ban mass attempt

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-03-2018, 09:28 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: 1 ban of targeted RDM, gag avoidance, leave with slay
2 bans RDM and Leave
1 ban mass attempt

Yikes
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0
You had plenty of chances to follow the rules and serve slays but left anyways leading to the first bans then committed a perm-able offense. So it shows you have a habit of RDM. But I wouldn't be necessarily too opposed to another chance either, provided you've stopped those habits
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I would give a +1 and suggest a perma if you would do anything bannable again. I didn’t knew you had more bans since you said you only got banned once. For me personally 3 chances are more than enough.  Plus you kinda are lying in this unban appeal aswell since you have been banned multiple times. I’m gonna give you a -1.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
I remember you from back then. You were quite an rdmer. I would also be hesitant to say yes to an unban. But for now I will stay neutral on this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Oh, you.

Yeah, like Avi said, you were quite the RDMer (back when I met you, when I was a Donor.)
I wouldn't be opposed to giving you another chance, provided that you've changed and stay away from your previous bannable behaviors.

+0. Good luck.
Staying neutral on this. I do remember you being quite the RDMer and the first time you were banned for gag avoidance, targeting/harassing guru, and and leaving with a slay(a revenge rdm)... that was pretty bad from what I remember. After that you had two more rdm&leave bans and then your perm ban. You've had plenty of chances to follow the rules and I hope you can prove that you changed. Good luck.
I understand a lot of people worries, I was a minge and asshole at times, but if you give me this chance I swear to you I'll be the most polite and nice guy from here on out.
(11-03-2018, 11:22 AM)Swartsy Wrote:  Plus you kinda are lying in this unban appeal aswell since you have been banned multiple times

Yeah sorry about that It's been a long while since the bans and I forgotten about them I did add a edit to try and clear it up, sorry about that.