Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Resignation
So these last couple of weeks have given me a lot to think about, and I knew this was inevitable, but as of today, I am resigning from the trusted position.
I'm not leaving the community, I just can't continue to be staff at this time. There is a lot behind this decision, both personal and staff related that has driven me to this resignation. 
If anyone wants to discuss this further or has any questions, feel free to add me on steam and we can talk there.
~Avi
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hope the best for you in the future
:P
Well, we don't know each other but I hope for the best. Also, best of wishes on your decisions.
We'll miss you Avi, hope everything gets better. Best of luck to you
I am very sad to see you go. You were one of the most promising Trusted we had and I could have seen you becoming Mod by Summer intersession.

I'll make sure your rank is set to Donor. I hope to see you around and I'm so sorry if anything I did contributed to your decision.
I think you were a great staff avi ;-;
Dont look so blue
Sad to see you leave the team, as long as you'll stay in the community I will not be as sad.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Man i got really sad when i saw this thread, but now im less sad. I mean you were not a bad staff, so its sad to see you go.
You were one of the best staff we had imo so I hope you continue to play and have fun.
No worries in doing what's best for you, still sad to see you stepping down but I wish you the best!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]