Sugga Sugga Unban Request
Ingame Name:  Sugga Sugga

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64293729

Who Banned You: Dildo Shwaggins

Reason For Ban: "constant rdm/constant attempted rdm/exploiting"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I went out of the map three times and attempted to rdm someone one of those times. Didn't exploit out of the map after I was warned by staff not too. Went AFK on the server and came back to a permaban. Nice!  :)  

I know this ban was probably not Shwaggins own fault. I was AFK when I received the ban on the server so I don't know what he was told, but I was slain once during about a 2-3 hour play session on the server and the only time I broke the rules I stated above. I can't possibly understand why I would be banned, especially after I stopped after being warned, but a perma ban is completely stupid.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Banned for queueing earrape 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request

Other: Edit: I haven't been very active on the server for over a year now and had been trying to be more active very recently. I like the community and want to try to become apart of it again and I'm kind of upset that I got banned, especially a perma. I have 3 weeks playing time on the server and would really like to start regularly playing on this server again. I love the community surrounding the server and enjoy playing on it a lot. I hope that at the very at least my ban can be reduced to a couple days and I can get back to playing. Thanks.
The link you put in is sending me back to this thread. Someone tell me if I’m the only one encountering this.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...4F00CC59A/

on the round he shot me multiple times to about 5hp as a detective ^^

Another round he was shooting "Lord Nut" vv

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...0B3E95B85/

Then on a third round I witnessed an afk "festive fireball" being actively shot from the floor and taking damage even though no one was around or sniping at him.

He was definitely outside the map for more than a couple rounds too.

(11-05-2018, 08:21 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: The link you put in is sending me back to this thread. Someone tell me if I’m the only one encountering this.

just you
I joined later in the map and was told that you had been randomly shooting people through the course of the map. Check the damagelogs and come up with these instances (just from that map) of what appear to be multiple RDM/attempts. So, either you're lying in your unban request or none of those were actually RDM. -1, unless it can be proven/corroborated that none of those other injuries/kills count as attempted rdm/rdm.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Heres the damage on lord nut vv

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...9DF58E16E/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...246B7D22B/
(11-05-2018, 08:25 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I joined later in the map and was told that you had been randomly shooting people through the course of the map. Check the damagelogs and come up with these instances (just from that map) of what appear to be multiple RDM/attempts. So, either you're lying in your unban request or none of those were actually RDM. -1, unless it can be proven/corroborated that none of those other injuries/kills count as attempted rdm/rdm.

All of those instances besides the first one (which is the one I remember as my attempted rdm), included the person I killed/attacked attacking me or someone else(who was innocent in all the instances).

The only exception is the last one where I can't really tell what was happening, I think maybe I saw them both or one of them shooting at the guy they killed and shot them or something? Not really sure, but the point is that based of the damage logs all of the "multiple rdm/attempts" weren't rdm attempts. I completely understand why this looks like massive rdm at a glance though.

Note: One of the times someone tried to kill me because I was outside of the map and kos'd me. So I killed them.
"Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. Whether something falls under this will be determined at staff discretion, typically 20+ dmg intentionally."

You have over 8 times with different people on different rounds where you intentionally did over 20 damage to them with multiple shots. You just seem brain dead.
(11-05-2018, 10:47 PM)ShdSteel Wrote: "Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. Whether something falls under this will be determined at staff discretion, typically 20+ dmg intentionally."

You have over 8 times with different people on different rounds where you intentionally did over 20 damage to them with multiple shots. You just seem brain dead.

As I said before they weren't without reason. You can see in the damage logs the people I shot attacked innocents like I said in my reply.

Edit: I'm also not sure where the "8 times" I damaged people is.
(11-05-2018, 08:25 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I joined later in the map and was told that you had been randomly shooting people through the course of the map. Check the damagelogs and come up with these instances (just from that map) of what appear to be multiple RDM/attempts. So, either you're lying in your unban request or none of those were actually RDM. -1, unless it can be proven/corroborated that none of those other injuries/kills count as attempted rdm/rdm.

Hey are you able to make a decision on this thread. I don't want to be a prick, but I know the quicker its addressed the quicker I'll hopefully be unbanned or the length of the ban reduces. Thanks.
(11-09-2018, 08:29 PM)Sugga Sugga Wrote:

Hey are you able to make a decision on this thread. I don't want to be a prick, but I know the quicker its addressed the quicker I'll hopefully be unbanned or the length of the ban reduces. Thanks.

Patience is a virtue; it's only been 3 days since you've made this unban request.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)