Sugga Sugga Unban Request
(11-09-2018, 08:49 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 08:29 PM)Sugga Sugga Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 08:25 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I joined later in the map and was told that you had been randomly shooting people through the course of the map. Check the damagelogs and come up with these instances (just from that map) of what appear to be multiple RDM/attempts. So, either you're lying in your unban request or none of those were actually RDM. -1, unless it can be proven/corroborated that none of those other injuries/kills count as attempted rdm/rdm.

Hey are you able to make a decision on this thread. I don't want to be a prick, but I know the quicker its addressed the quicker I'll hopefully be unbanned or the length of the ban reduces. Thanks.

Patience is a virtue; it's only been 3 days since you've made this unban request.

Yeah I know, it sucks though since I don't know when I'll be unbanned.
Any updates on this ban appeal?
Vote ends tomorrow

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-12-2018, 10:09 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Vote ends tomorrow

Sorry for being pushy but what was the verdict?
Thanks
Approved.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]