bugger [ rdm x2 & leave ]
Offender's Name: 
Bugger
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:37783656
Potential Witnesses: 
@Trombowen @DuckBentley 
Reason to Ban: 
 He rdm two AFK players and as soon as he died, he left the server immediately.
Proof: 
https://mega.nz/#!4jBnxCiA!SsC2kirXuLhGf...VU3UNY8ie4
Other:
It's a demo. Too lazy to upload it normally. Oh and I did two slays on him so yeah.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
i tried viewing this demo 5 different ways and none of them worked
why dont use the internal video recorder from gmod, works super fine for me, just need bind a key to record a video
@Trombowen @DuckBentley help me out here please
(11-06-2018, 12:31 PM)Gabe Wrote: @Trombowen @DuckBentley help me out here please

Look, I was too busy rdm'ing @Hash to notice any afk rdm. I think @"duckyy" should, you know, maybe take a screenshot of the old logs and put them in here because uploading a file to MEGA and it not being an .mp4 file is just way too much work for staff looking at this.

Also, recording an rdm doesn't make any sense when logs exist.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-06-2018, 03:53 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 12:31 PM)Gabe Wrote: @Trombowen @DuckBentley help me out here please

Look, I was too busy rdm'ing @Hash to notice any afk rdm. I think @"duckyy" should, you know, maybe take a screenshot of the old logs and put them in here because uploading a file to MEGA and it not being an .mp4 file is just way too much work for staff looking at this.

Agreed
(11-06-2018, 03:53 PM)Trombowen Wrote:

[Image: 123692743.jpg]
[Image: 727.gif]
yes he did the bad things i think
Just say that you guys are incompetent. It's that simple. It's not an MP4 file because it's a .dem file. Really? You guys are going to complain because it's not a screenshot? At least a demo shows what's going on, full evidence of what actually happen rather than a screenshot showing absolutely nothing except damages.
Screenshot can only shot a few things. It doesn't show whether or not the person rdm or not. It could be defense, it could be grenades, who knows.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(11-06-2018, 11:24 PM)duckyy Wrote: Just say that you guys are incompetent. It's that simple. It's not an MP4 file because it's a .dem file. Really? You guys are going to complain because it's not a screenshot? At least a demo shows what's going on, full evidence of what actually happen rather than a screenshot showing absolutely nothing except damages.
Screenshot can only shot a few things. It doesn't show whether or not the person rdm or not. It could be defense, it could be grenades, who knows.

Smart guy, it literally says in the report "RDM of two AFKs", therefore your whole "what if this or that happened" is not valid. Just put in some damn screenshots of the logs if you want it taken care of.

Also, please don't be so antagonistic to people when they make suggestions on how to make it easier for staff to view. It's so much easier to take a screenshot anyway, you're just trying to make an argument to be argumentative.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)