Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OwO whats this
I have nothing against you when I give you my reasoning, I am going to be giving you a -1 due to the fact of how I have seen you act on your old server while an Admin there, a staff member whom others are supposed to look to for help. I also don't know when you get staff again would you take almost half or more of the staff with you again. Convince of that and this will change but for now it is a -1.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(11-10-2018, 03:17 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I have nothing against you when I give you my reasoning, I am going to be giving you a -1 due to the fact of how I have seen you act on your old server while an Admin there, a staff member whom others are supposed to look to for help. I also don't know when you get staff again would you take almost half or more of the staff with you again. Convince of that and this will change but for now it is a -1.

I never took half the staff with me. I along with four other staff members resigned again two separate groups were formed when the previous team resigned the later group consisted of mostly inactive staff, people who no longer wished to staff, and a couple active. My group was two mods, one admin, and me. We offered our friends on the server places on our staff team. We never forced them to resign or told them to resign from Dinklebergs secondly, I think bringing up how you saw me staff another server shouldn't be take into consideration especially since how we ran and handled things on that server are vastly different from Dinklebergs (alot of things were to staff discretion unless it was racism, cheating, harrasment, or hacking) . As well as you only have been on that server maybe 2 or 3 times no way you could have seen how i handle alot of situations. Nor would you get a full feel for my ability to staff.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You staff app has been Denied. You may reaaply on 12/13/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]