Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macaroni KITTY's Trusted Application
(11-04-2018, 03:26 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: please include all previous names used.

Edit:

-1 Not enough Forum time

For having so many hours I am surprised that you haven't submitted any Ban Requests on any players violating the rules, or even commented on any ban request that you present with the violations.

Be sure you have adequate recording capabilities before becoming staff, as video evidence is the best way to report violations. I know you said that you have previous staff experience.

I hope you get more involved on forums. As changes are made, then I will adjust my answer to the +1 area.

Other things I've seen have already been addressed, so I won't repeat them.

See you on the Prop Field Mac ^_^

I don't remember any previous names I might have used, I checked my profile and it says I do not have any previous aliases.
[Image: giphy.gif]

+1 When she was my staff on C.O.R.E. she was good at keeping the trolling and mic spam in check. Always kept the server fun and made our jobs a little easier.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
+1 Kitty you are always fun to be around, you know the rules, help others when needed, and even have previous staffing expienece. I think you would make a great addition to our staff team. Good luck. ^-^
Sorry but your staff app has been Denied. You may reapply on 12/13/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]