Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted
(11-08-2018, 06:28 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: -1 you are “testing” your donor powers meanwhile there is not need to use them. I personally do not trust you with trusted powers because of this. P.S. I remember we told you to NOT use them only when necessary on the previous map before this.

[Image: EvcwYuj.jpg]

[Image: LoTjDnw.jpg]
I under stand but I wanted to try the vote because I wanted to get use to it thanks for your concern
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(11-08-2018, 07:10 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: I under stand but I wanted to try the vote because I wanted to get use to it thanks for your concern

I would not have a problem with you using your donor powers for the first time, but my point is that we specifically told you NOT to use them randomly unless you need to. Then the next map you proceed to use them when no staff was on.

I remember myself specially saying that there is nothing to get used to. It is just typing things in chat or a ULX Menu. But you did not listen and proceed to “get used to them” which I don’t buy.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I'd like to add that the reason he used the vote in that last screenshot was cuz I told him to so I could see what he was talking about in Discord
He is a great guy to play with - Probs doesnt remember me but the way Ive seen him play Ive always thought he was a staff like Trombowen 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(11-10-2018, 11:21 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 07:10 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: I under stand but I wanted to try the vote because I wanted to get use to it thanks for your concern

I would not have a problem with you using your donor powers for the first time, but my point is that we specifically told you NOT to use them randomly unless you need to. Then the next map you proceed to use them when no staff was on.

I remember myself specially saying that there is nothing to get used to. It is just typing things in chat or a ULX Menu. But you did not listen and proceed to “get used to them” which I don’t buy.

I think you're being a little too hard on him.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Thanks everyone for the feedback I will take all in and and try to improve

(11-11-2018, 01:44 AM)Trombowen Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 11:21 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote:

I think you're being a little too hard on him.
okay, lets spoilt him until he is not underage anymore
Alright some of y’all are just being asses now. He can gag and ungag himself and start votes, so long as they don’t begin to spam and follows the guidelines. Also, not sure where you go the idea you could tell him what to do when it’s written in the rules?

You do have some personal growth to go through tho.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-11-2018, 01:34 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Alright some of y’all are just being asses now. He can gag and ungag himself and start votes, so long as they don’t begin to spam and follows the guidelines. Also, not sure where you go the idea you could tell him what to do when it’s written in the rules?

Understandable I do not act mature so I decided to limit what I say and share on the server and talk less in voice chat
so I don't get people on my case

(11-11-2018, 01:34 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Alright some of y’all are just being asses now. He can gag and ungag himself and start votes, so long as they don’t begin to spam and follows the guidelines. Also, not sure where you go the idea you could tell him what to do when it’s written in the rules?

Understandable I do not act mature so I decided to limit what I say and share on the server and talk less so I don't get people on my case

I don't have too much experience with Daegan on TTT, but from what I've seen he's fun to be around and plays the game properly and fairly. +1
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche