Banned permanently??
(11-12-2018, 04:40 PM)Dwight Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 02:49 PM)Dwight Wrote: In game name: Dwight

STEAM_0:1:22460993

Who banned you: Laced Xanax

Reason for ban: Flaming people, Trolling, RDM

Length of ban: Forever

Reasons for mods to unban: I normally play by the rules but on dinkleberg the rules are very different. For example, I did not know that you can kill someone for pushing someone with crowbar even if you did 0 damage. It turns out thats KOS'able. Another example is the "test or kos" rule, or even the fact that you can claim a room in overtime. All these rules do not apply to other servers. I think its unfair to ban someone for flaming another user especially since it was going back and forth between each other, so if i get a ban then so should the other user. I dont really recall trolling. All i did that day was go around carrying props and stuff like that. I committed RDM about twice where i killed a trusted user for adding a slay to me for something i did when he did the exact same thing and didnt add himself a slay to it. I felt that the mods would be fair and trustworthy. I also killed another user on a separate round for constantly calling me out for doing little things such as carry props or push people with crowbars. I felt targeted. Mods such as Lycan, Ace, Karl, can vouch for me and say that I actually do follow the rules. If you still wanna ban me then okay I guess. Hopefully it wont be permanent. 

Have you ever been banned before: No

Other: Sorry

Look dwight you seem serious about this and im sorry you felt targeted but everyone who was on can also tell you, you werent following any of the rules you were flaming, targeting @"Slightly Festive Salsa" because you hated his voice and everytime you rdmed someone and i added you threatened me and actually killed me in some cases and you obviously didnt care you also were warned multiple times by all of us you were given countless chances and you just kept trying to insult me and say that I was abusing powers tbh i dont belive you should be unbanned untill you learn to grow up and keep your emotions to yourself instead of flaming everyone. so for now -1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]