Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trust The Shwag
Ingame Name: â¤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins ❤

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57158759

Time Played: (as of writing this) 6d 5h

When First Joined: Although I was on and off since probably last summer, I became active in the community/regularly on the server around December 2016.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Eastern time zone, generally late night (in the hours of 12-4 am) and certain weekdays during the day I might squeeze a few rounds in

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I'll help those who need assistance with their questions and guide them to the right places for their questions, particularly those new too TTT or the server in general. I'm generally around the late night hours, so I can help them out with reports and other issues that may arise. Overall, I will strive to do my best to keep everyone having fun while keeping those who don't want people to have fun/those who ruin the fun in TTT in check.

Why you want to help the community:

I've found an awesome server with awesome people. I like how things are run here for the most part (no major objections to anything) and I want to help other staff from getting overwhelmed, particularly on the late nights. After staffing other servers in the past, I would like to put my past experience to good use and help you all out to the best of my ability.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Hopped on randomly after a break from GMod and then kept coming back when I wanted to play TTT

Other: I have experience with the report system and server staffing, so I wouldn't have too much to learn beyond becoming more accustomed to the server specific staff guidelines. 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Shwaggins is really nice, really mature, and really calm and forgiving. He's also a fun person. He's also very active on the server and the forums. I really think shwaggins would be a great addition to the staff team!

+1
Dont look so blue
+1

A night would not be complete without a dildo by my side....
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Bumping because I posted it at 4 am and it's getting buried with the other apps.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? ✓
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? ✓
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? ✓
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? ✓
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? ✓
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? ✓

What is my stance on you being promoted?
Much like with Tons, you've met my minimum threshold but nothing makes you stand out to me as a potentially good staff member. Especially because you queue the same song with some consistency. No quantifiable feedback, really. I'm neutral.

MY FINAL VERDICT:+0
+1 will be a great trusted
[Image: original.gif]
+1
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I've played with you a couple times, you're really nice and seem to know the rules. I however would like to get to know you a lil more so I can get a better read of you for the staff position. I don't have much to work with. Not saying I don't want you to be staff, but I'd like to get to know you more before I'd give my +1. I hope you understand, it's nothing against you fam.

+0
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+0 Same as kristi up there.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]