Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trust The Shwag
(02-12-2017, 08:49 PM)DaKody Wrote: -1

Anything you think I could improve on? I'm all ears for negative feedback.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-12-2017, 09:22 PM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins ❤ Wrote:

I haven't noticed anything to set you apart from the general community that leads to staff, that being helping new people learn rules, calm down people when no staff/ staff attending to something else, stuff like that.
Also I'm not doing +0's anymore, there are too many of those on all the apps and don't add feedback enough and makes the actual vote count only decided by 2 or so votes instead of a more complete all community vote. so a -1 isnt as bad as it looks
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-13-2017, 08:04 AM)DaKody Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 09:22 PM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote:

I haven't noticed anything to set you apart from the general community that leads to staff, that being helping new people learn rules, calm down people when no staff/ staff attending to something else, stuff like that.
Also I'm not doing +0's anymore, there are too many of those on all the apps and don't add feedback enough and makes the actual vote count only decided by 2 or so votes instead of a more complete all community vote. so a -1 isnt as bad as it looks
I ain't salty, I'd rather have negative feedback in the case this gets denied so I can change things for a future try. Thanks.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Sorry, but we have decided to deny your application. Really the only thing you need to work on is community involvement, I personally haven't seen anything negative to note, but I also haven't seen anything that sticks out either(much like kody said). Reapply in a couple months.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I can post on locked threads
Get bamboozled.
But I wanted to say that taking negative feed and looking at it as something to improve upon, shows alot of maturity. It takes an open mind to think of it in that way, and I havent encountered too many apps as a previous PH admin that related to looking at negative feedback in this way.

So good luck in your future app.