Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alora's T-mod application
Ingame Name: ★ Alora ★ 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116637398

Time Played: Currently, I have 315 hours.

When First Joined: I joined August 18th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): The times I play have changed since my last app, with me being unemployed (which shouldn't last that long) I can get on whenever. After I find a job, my times will change back to what it was when I posted my Trusted app, if not it'll be close to that.

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: I'm currently Trusted.

What can you do to help the community?: I'll continue to record and post people breaking the rules on the forums that I cannot fully deal with like hackers and ghosters. As well as the other things I've been already doing as trusted, that being gagging mic spammers and what not. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I've always found staffing enjoyable, it's one of the main reasons why I have so much time logged on to gmod. While it can be stressful at times, I still enjoy staffing on the servers. It's fun being around the people of the community and fellow staff members.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, my trusted application can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: As I said on my Trusted app, I picked a random server and liked the people on it, so I stayed around to this day.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
You're very good when it comes to staffing the way you staff is very professional and you're really good at it so I'm gonna say +1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+0 

I believe you have potential to be a Test Mod, though I feel spending a bit more time as Trusted would benefit you as well. You've been doing great work as Trusted, and I have nothing against you becoming a Test Mod sooner than later. 

You're always very helpful and informative when on the server. You communicate current issues to staff that have come on a bit after the action or part way in. You have many good qualities that benefit the server. I Know that you've gotten frustrated a few times with users on the server, but we all do at times. You have constant time on server as well. 

My advice is to keep familiar with Illegal spots and what classifies as an illegal spot. Don't be afraid to look up spots when you first get to a map. When you're a Test Mod, don't be afraid to help distribute tasks with other staff on as to lighten the load of everyone. 

See you on the Field Alora 

Side note: Would you stop finding me in all my gosh darn spots.. thanks *insert finger guns*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1

Alora is by far the best candidate to potentially receive PH TMod at this current moment (no offense to the other PH Trusted). She has full knowledge of the rules and was always helpful when I was having trouble staffing the server. I’m not saying they’re perfect, but I have never personally seen Alora break guidelines when staffing. They’re also extremely friendly toward other players and give off a welcoming vibe to any player that enters the server. I wish the best of luck to you.

EDIT: I just checked their game tracker and I would like to point out she is extremely active on the server.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1
I think you you handle situations very well and are very active I've never had an issue while we are on at the same time and think you'd make a good t-mod.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I haven't played much with you recently, but from when I have your friendly and helpful and I haven't had nor heard of a problem involving you so you have my +1 :) good luck on the app.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I agree with Voss with what he is saying but I feel you defs have the potential to become a T Mod :) too 1+ Your an amazing Trusted and your always showing people how to play and know when to be serious and to have fun :)))))) Best of luck Alora And May The Props Gods be ever in your favour
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1

Alora, I've seen a lot of dedication you'd put in as Trusted and I highly appreciated it. You're well-taught, highly active, appropriate behavior, friendly, etc. In addition, I really have no issues nor concerns about you becoming a Test Moderator or as if right now. Good luck Alora.

Edit: I would also add your recording is flawless.
Heck ya +1. You know the rules, you help players, you are on consistently on and your recording is on point. You definitely have what it takes to be a t - mod. Good luck!
[Image: quoteable_alora.png]
Due to things like this taking place in the public chat of the server more than once, I am going to have to give you a -1 this time. Everything else about your staffing is good. You are on constantly, you do not abuse powers, you uphold the rules, participate in many discussions, and have a great attitude.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army