Poll: Unban ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unban his poor soul
23.08%
3 23.08%
Let Him Burn
76.92%
10 76.92%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban ?
so i dont get what actually happened
did he kill afks and target christian?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(11-13-2018, 03:14 AM)queef commando Wrote: so i dont get what actually happened

Consistently rdm’ing which did include some afks and calling false kos specifically on Christian to the point it was targeting.
(11-13-2018, 03:23 AM)✩Hani Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 03:14 AM)queef commando Wrote: so i dont get what actually happened

Consistently rdm’ing which did include some afks and calling false kos specifically on Christian to the point it was targeting.

like how many rdms over how much time?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(11-13-2018, 03:36 AM)queef commando Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 03:23 AM)✩Hani Wrote:

like how many rdms over how much time?

3 actual rdms and 1 attempted among there being 8 people in the server until Laced came.
My concept of time is really fucked so I’ll say in the course of an hour. 
He used to be worse about rdm’ing with no staff on but he recently started to cool that down so I deleted my screenshots as it would’ve been petty. Then all that shit happened yesterday and he on top of rdm’ing got Christian killed multiple times mostly when he was clearly afk.
I tried demos but idk why it never works for me but I can check again later.

Since he likes the server so much and said he’ll chill I guess, definitely do give him that third chance. 
Whether how long it’s reduced or completely unbanned, I don’t really care since people are capable of redeeming themselves. Not quite sure about him because some of his responses has been really questionable it doesn’t disregard if he’ll really “chill” as he said.
^Just my personal opinion/view.
It was 2 rdms of 2 afks and thats about it ? unless you count me hitting someone with a crowbar once by accident .
Edit 1 afk , and hani was sus so i killed her.
[Image: tenor.gif]
https://prnt.sc/lhg4zh
https://prnt.sc/lhgc1w
https://prnt.sc/lhgo8a
You did kinda rdm me on the helicopter when you blew it up but ill be ok with the reduction
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-13-2018, 02:53 PM)Kasumi Wrote: You did kinda rdm me on the helicopter when you blew it up but ill be ok with the reduction

i was a T that round Kasumi
(11-13-2018, 02:57 PM)Günter Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 02:53 PM)Kasumi Wrote: You did kinda rdm me on the helicopter when you blew it up but ill be ok with the reduction

You weren't Traitor a single round on aircraft.*
Click here for oldlogs
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-13-2018, 03:33 PM)Christian Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 02:57 PM)Günter Wrote:

You weren't Traitor a single round on aircraft.*
Click here for oldlogs
Nowhere in these logs does it show me rdming kasumi and impretty sure she glitched through the back of the helicopter if you dont recall