Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
tons4583 Trusted application
Ingame Name: tons4583

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83501994

Time Played: 1 week 3 days 10 hours (250 hours)

When First Joined: July-august

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 8pm-3am. Eastern time zone.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:I want to help see both sides to every report, why someone RDMed or if they were ghosting. Currently I try my best, but I feel its not good enough. I want to learn and want to help staff. I also am on usually at a time with a low amount of staff online, and we've gotten into some problems where one staff member wouldn't be able to handle all the reports coming in, resulting in more staff coming on. I want to elevate that. I want share the report load and evaluate every report. I want to make sure guest have an understanding with the server rules, and even give them hints and tricks to make their time playing TTT better. Also helping to add more rules. I said in a post a few days ago where sexual harassment needs to be taken care of. Meaning if someone verbally to types out "Stop" they stop. And this seems to of gotten very positive feedback. 

Why you want to help the community: I want this community to continue to thrive and become better. That will only be possible with rule and order. As staff I would look into "Maybe this person used common sense when killing the Traitor". Which I believe is crucial when handling a report. The community is running fine currently, and I want to help make sure it stays that way. Also Im very easy to reach if needed, and most times come on if need be. Also I feel I have a way with talking to people to make them feel comfortable and calm them down if needed. I also will show no bias when reviewing a case.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Negative 

How did you find us?: Randomly stumbled upon the community and instantly fell in love with it.

Other: Helping guest feel welcomed in this community is important, and I want to be at the welcome mat sharing the rules with them. With more guest, our community will grow. I also like to joke with people, and feel that helps me become a little more popular amongst people. Now of course, I can't forget to add that I'm an instrument rated commercial pilot, which means I can use my situational awareness to detect whats going on. I analyze and come up with a reselution with a situation almost instant. Most of the time I would have to dig deeper into whats going on, but Just to make sure ill double check myself. Thank you for taking the time to review this application, ever since I joined I knew this server was right for me. That is evident with almost half my time on Gmod, was put into this server. Thanks again!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1 very helpful and knowlegable of the server, and is kind and fun.
Tons is on quite a bit, and hes been wanting trusted for a while, i think hed do a good job

+1
Dont look so blue
+1
+juan
[Image: original.gif]
Lucille, give me strength

+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
sure, why not. +1
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+ 1
+1 I have not talked to you much but from post you have made pertaining to certain topics you show you care about the community and the player base. Keep that in mind and you will make a great trusted.
+1