Dwight Unban Request Form (Corrected)
In game name: Dwight

STEAM_0:1:22460993

Who banned you: Laced Xanax

Reason for ban: Flaming people, Trolling, RDM

Length of ban: Forever

Reasons for mods to unban: I normally play by the rules but on dinkleberg the rules are very different. For example, I did not know that you can kill someone for pushing someone with crowbar even if you did 0 damage. It turns out thats KOS'able. Another example is the "test or kos" rule, or even the fact that you can claim a room in overtime. All these rules do not apply to other servers. I think its unfair to ban someone for flaming another user especially since it was going back and forth between each other, so if i get a ban then so should the other user. I dont really recall trolling. All i did that day was go around carrying props and stuff like that. I committed RDM about twice where i killed a trusted user for adding a slay to me for something i did when he did the exact same thing and didnt add himself a slay to it. I felt that the mods would be fair and trustworthy. I also killed another user on a separate round for constantly calling me out for doing little things such as carry props or push people with crowbars. I felt targeted. Mods such as Lycan, Ace, Karl, can vouch for me and say that I actually do follow the rules. If you still wanna ban me then okay I guess. Hopefully it wont be permanent. 

Have you ever been banned before: No

Other: I apologize for being immature. 
I'm all for second chances, but you were being ridiculous the day you were banned.

Quote:I think its unfair to ban someone for flaming another user especially since it was going back and forth between each other, so if i get a ban then so should the other user. I dont really recall trolling. All i did that day was go around carrying props and stuff like that. I committed RDM about twice where i killed a trusted user for adding a slay to me for something i did when he did the exact same thing and didnt add himself a slay to it. I felt that the mods would be fair and trustworthy. I also killed another user on a separate round for constantly calling me out for doing little things such as carry props or push people with crowbars. I felt targeted.

You can make yourself out to be the victim all you like but that's not true. You were slain one time and disagreed with that slay, in retaliation you continuously RDMd Festive Fireball. You claim that Festive was not slain but he added a slay to himself after you complained. Even after the slay you continued to cause trouble. 

I think Festive gave you plenty of chances to stop.
Although I did not witness what happened on the server. I did witness the temper tantrum you threw for being banned in the forums.
It is very rare that nopleez and I agree on something; but I do not believe you deserve an unban just yet.
Show some improved conduct and maybe in a month you can be unbanned.
(11-13-2018, 06:55 PM)nopleez Wrote: I'm all for second chances, but you were being ridiculous the day you were banned.

Quote:I think its unfair to ban someone for flaming another user especially since it was going back and forth between each other, so if i get a ban then so should the other user. I dont really recall trolling. All i did that day was go around carrying props and stuff like that. I committed RDM about twice where i killed a trusted user for adding a slay to me for something i did when he did the exact same thing and didnt add himself a slay to it. I felt that the mods would be fair and trustworthy. I also killed another user on a separate round for constantly calling me out for doing little things such as carry props or push people with crowbars. I felt targeted.

You can make yourself out to be the victim all you like but that's not true. You were slain one time and disagreed with that slay, in retaliation you continuously RDMd Festive Fireball. You claim that Festive was not slain but he added a slay to himself after you complained. Even after the slay you continued to cause trouble. 

I think Festive gave you plenty of chances to stop.
I only RDMd Festive once & I dont recall the slay. You're all for second chances but you are not showing it here. As I recall you once were banned too and you recently got banned again? Like I said, I was being immature and I am appologizing. If I didn't care then I would not be here right now.

(11-13-2018, 07:06 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Although I did not witness what happened on the server. I did witness the temper tantrum you threw for being banned in the forums.
It is very rare that nopleez and I agree on something; but I do not believe you deserve an unban just yet.
Show some improved conduct and maybe in a month you can be unbanned.

It wasn't really a tantrum. I was making an appeal but I did it incorrectly. But thank you.
(11-13-2018, 07:06 PM)Dwight Wrote: I only RDMd Festive once & I dont recall the slay. You're all for second chances but you are not showing it here. As I recall you once were banned too and you recently got banned again? Like I said, I was being immature and I am appologizing. If I didn't care then I would not be here right now.

I didn't say I wanted you to stay banned did I? I was just laying out what happened.

Festive did slay himself, and you RDMd/attempted multiple times.
(11-13-2018, 07:11 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 07:06 PM)Dwight Wrote: I only RDMd Festive once & I dont recall the slay. You're all for second chances but you are not showing it here. As I recall you once were banned too and you recently got banned again? Like I said, I was being immature and I am appologizing. If I didn't care then I would not be here right now.

I didn't say I wanted you to stay banned did I? I was just laying out what happened.

Festive did slay himself, and you RDMd/attempted multiple times.

I promise you it was no more than twice.
You wernt banned for the rdm it was mostly the costant flaming of other players because you disagreed with me and you kept arguing and arguing how i was wrong and i abused my "admin powers" the mic not only that you were targeting me and @"Slightly Festive Salsa" because you hated his voice or at least that's what you said and you were told SO MANY TIMES BY ME AND EVERY OTHER PLAYER ON so you should of known this would had happened and if i didnt slay someone that you reported you would kill them instead which is revenge rdm and i can't believe out of everything you did you still think it was wrong to ban you. As of right now I feel you should stay banned and take some time to become mature and reappeal so -1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(11-10-2018, 03:02 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Also: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ally-toxic

You gave me a real problem last night, too.

e.g: https://imgur.com/a/8KsnP9S

You're lucky I didn't ban you right then and there.

I'm 99% sure there's a popup message in game that says to take issues with a staff member to the forums or to a higher up. It does NOT say to start rdming and flaming.

Just dropping this in here
-1 nope, no reason for a unban or reduction
Just because his name is Dwight +1