Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MiniMe's Tmod app
In game Name: MiniMe2001

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Time Played: 7 weeks 6 days 5 hours (1318.18 hr on game tracker)

When First Joined: March 28, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Friday's 4-11 PM Saturday whenever I wake up through 11PM

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can help more when people are exploiting with the !bring command.

Why you want to help the community: I've been in this community a long time, I've seen its ups and down. And I really like this server and being Tmod is the next step that I think I'm ready to take now.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/mobile/f...pplication http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/mobile/f...rusted-app

How did you find us?: going through different TTT servers, found this one and I stayed

Other:  I'm trying to be more active on the forums again just the layout made it hard for a little bit.
+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
I've arrived in our most dire times of need. It would seem as if though another miscreant is trying to usher authority upon himself, something I would simply not stand idle and watch transpire. I implore each and every pure hearted individual to spare a moment to reminisce upon their actions before they would so hastily thrust their opinion hither. Many a time do those illconceived and inept receive powers they should simply not have; this is a meticulous example of such. I dare say that ill will befall the realm if this cretin obtains a noble title.

[Image: GMR9xE1.png]
+1, sucks at csgo ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
He's a hardworking Trusted whose done his job very well. He's earned this promotion.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Hear me! I approach with the most anticipated document of import the likes of which you have never seen! I have toiled long and hard to deliver this important papyrus scroll, two days and two nights of travelling through the dangerous wilderness just to relay this message from His Majesty, The King!

[Image: cALItX2.png]
+1 ( new record for staff apps)
[Image: original.gif]
need a little more time as a trusted.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+1 closing in on 2 years on the server and has been a good trusted
+1, he's been here since I've been around as a trusted, I think he's ready
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]