Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MiniMe's Tmod app
Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? ✓
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? ✓
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? ✓
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? ✓
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? ✓
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? ✓

What is my stance on you being promoted?
There are two things that might exclude you from getting the promotion right now. One is your past as an exploiter. Since you've became Trusted, you've definitely dialed it back and really only do it for new maps that are added (it's why I gave you & Fozzy an arena to do it privately). But reputation can follow you and, while it doesn't affect me, I'm certain there are staff who believe this should automatically exclude you.

The other thing is the amount of time you have as Trusted. You've had just under two months in the role and in that time I've seen you be fantastic staff. While I'm sure most people would agree, there's always the argument of experience needed. We recently had a situation where a staff member resigned because of the way that higher-ranked staff looked down upon them. In my opinion, the only difference between Trusted & TMod is $40 to skip the first one. You've had two months in the role and have been great that entire time. I think both of those points offset this argument against you.

MY FINAL VERDICT:+1
+1, minis a really good trusted and has definitely earned a promotion
Dont look so blue
+1
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1 nice set up
+1

+1
+1
Good guy
Good staff
Handles reports and people respectfully
All around great trusted, 10/10 from IGN
-1 way too soon to be applying for T-Mod
[Image: tenor.gif]
+1 justin
+1 would like you to have more time as trusted but you're good staff.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]