Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh oh
Hey, everybody.

Firstly, this thread isn't to be regarded as a joke or a shitpost. This is a serious thread.

Now, with that out of the way, you're probably wondering why I'm making this thread.

Starting today, November 14th, I am no longer going to be very active on TTT. Or anything related to Dinkleberg's, for that matter.
Life hasn't been treating me well as of late, and I feel as if being here is contributing negatively to my already high stress level. I need to focus on everything that's really important to me and my future. In order to do so, I need to focus less on things like this community. Don't get me wrong, I adore this community, but there are more critical things for me to have my full attention towards. 

However, this is not a resignation thread, and I am not completely leaving the community. I'm simply becoming what I feared the most. Inactive. At least until further notice.

I'm doing this for my own good, to get my life back in order. I will return when I feel the time is right. You may see me hop on a server from time to time, but it won't be for as long as I normally will play.

Thanks for understanding, and I wish you all the best in my inactivity.

I love you guys.

Best regards,

Laced Xanax
good luck
Take however much time you need. I completely understand. I sometimes need a break from gaming too. I may not know completely know what's going on with you, but I wish you the best in your travels. You deserve a break anyway, fending off mic-spammers and Nopleez takes a toll, eh? Anyway, we all hope everything is alright. Stay safe. We love you!
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Welcome to the inactive party, you're not going to want to come back, trust me on this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
c u later gamer
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
how dare you become like one of them filthy reds. But in all seriousness I hope things go well for you man and good luck seems like you might need some.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
ur not admin yet so you aren't allowed to become inactive
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Good luck Laced. I'm definitely ganna miss ya. Please take care of yourself and stay in touch.
We’re gonna miss you bud. I wish you the best and I want you to know you’ve always got us to fall back on during hard times
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Take care Laced and best of luck with things.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~