Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YO!
Hello all! Thought I'd officially join the community and say hello! I mostly play TTT in terms of this server.

17, Male, I enjoy playing video games, playing my euphonium (brass instrument for band), and doing art!
(http://senselessartist.deviantart.com/gallery/)

Hope we get along!  Heart
[Image: Lwi7i1a.gif]
Hello and make sure you never play PH
[Image: original.gif]
(02-12-2017, 12:14 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Hello and make sure you never play PH
y tho
(02-12-2017, 12:14 PM)StaleWater Wrote: Hello and make sure you never play PH

(02-12-2017, 12:24 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: y tho

fight fight fight
[Image: Lwi7i1a.gif]
hey, I love history, anime, and music too  :D
you should come by prop-hunt for a while, it would be nice to have another person to talk history too Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-12-2017, 04:00 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: hey, I love history, anime, and music too  :D
you should come by prop-hunt for a while, it would be nice to have another person to talk history too :heart:

Don't let this ... this ... this p r o p h u n t person trick you into turning to the dark side
[Image: original.gif]
Welcome to dinks! I hope you enjoy yourself!
Dont look so blue
Welcome to the community, and to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-12-2017, 04:09 PM)StaleWater Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 04:00 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: hey, I love history, anime, and music too  :D
you should come by prop-hunt for a while, it would be nice to have another person to talk history too Heart

Don't let this ... this ... this p r o p h u n t person trick you into turning to the dark side

But we have cookies Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-12-2017, 04:09 PM)StaleWater Wrote:

PH people have come to your side the darkness is spreading!