Ingame Name: quiet

SteamID: won’t load on my phone 

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: Hacking

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: Not Hacking

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: Hey!
So I kind of expected to get banned as soon as I saw Dakota logged on and talking about spectating me to make sure I wasn’t cheating.

I really don’t know how to defend myself, I would have rock solid
Proof (because I record all my games with replay buffer on OBS) but for some reason I only have 2 clips from yesterday, a double headshot clip and a 1 deag from the air (all from the same time right before I got banned). I also have my practice session before I got on the server.
(Yes I practice my aim on bots and bot maps before I play any FPS-esque game mode on gmod.)
My OBS decided to crash on me while some homework so I don’t have the recording of me getting banned.

If I got banned I understand that it probably wasn’t for no reason, it definitely seems weird when someone who doesn’t talk at all jumps on the server and only uses a sniper. I can assure you I’m not cheating, but if I stay banned then there is nothing I can really do to prove I’m not cheating.

Thanks for experience on the server, always wondered why the player count is so high and now I know. I hope I can join you guys again but if not, I wish you all well. 
 - quiet...
I’m sure @"Dakota" has some recording of you playing but it would also be good if you uploaded the clips you had and posted them here to see from your view as well.
“Reason For Ban: Hacking”
“Reason For Mods To Unban: Hacking”
What does that even mean??????????
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Your steamid is STEAM_0:0:8064041
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
we have good players (like @jimbo ) which are accused of hacking all the time, so i guess @"Dakota" is not wrong about his decision, because he should know when someone is hacking or no, hacking is not only about having a great aim, prob he realized you have wall hack
why is this so big
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(11-15-2018, 11:32 AM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: we have good players (like @jimbo ) which are accused of hacking all the time, so i guess @"Dakota" is not wrong about his decision, because he should know when someone is hacking or no, hacking is not only about having a great aim, prob he realized you have wall hack

You should not make that assumption.

There have been a few cases in this community where an admin has wrongfully banned someone for cheating. Even Dinkleberg himself wrongfully banned a player once; the ban was revoked not too long after.
The way you flicked onto peoples heads was kinda... off. Excluding those that were walking in a straight line or AFK, I've seen some weird flicks.
Like yesterday on myself, I tried killing you on your T round and I jumped trying to do the jump pack thing, and you head shot me the second I tried to crouch jump.
Maybe your aim and prediction is just insane, I've seen people with just really stupid aim before. Would be really helpful though if you got anything prior to the ban to show you just have naturally that amazing aim.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(11-15-2018, 02:48 PM)✩Hani Wrote: The way you flicked onto peoples heads was kinda... off. Excluding those that were walking in a straight line or AFK, I've seen some weird flicks.
Like yesterday on myself, I tried killing you on your T round and I jumped trying to do the jump pack thing, and you head shot me the second I tried to crouch jump.
Maybe your aim and prediction is just insane, I've seen people with just really stupid aim before. Would be really helpful though if you got anything prior to the ban to show you just have naturally that amazing aim.

Um yeah sure!

So basically when I practice my shots I got through 6 stages before getting on a server (about 45 minutes if im lucky)

i dont have stages 1 2 or 6, but I'll explain them

Stage 1 - Tracking practice. Load a up TTT map, put bots on, let them load around the map and try to track them as successfully as possible.
Stage 2 - Load up gm_range. Use a submachine and tap fire onto targets while flicking or tracking, this also helps me practice my crosshair placement.
Stage 3 - Restart gm_range, this time use a pistol for a little bit more a challenge, practice strafing and counter strafing, and flick shotting. 
Stage 4 - Restart gm-range, this time use a magnum to simulate a deagle, and I try to move as much as possible. I do the same thing while i play with a deagle and, strafing while reloading, counter strafing during shot cooldown etc.
Stage 5 - Practicing headshots on still bots, mostly everything before was practicing crosshair placement, strafing and body aiming, Now I got into the harder part, hitting heads. I put on music so I can match the rhythm and see how well I can do. I also practice "calculating" as I like to call it. Doing flicks to heads before I shoot them to get a sense of how far I have to move my mouse to their head, and thats when I shoot.
Stage 6 - Full practice. I usually load the clue TTT map (more elevation = better practice) and practice air tracking, air flicking, flicking onto moving targets, flicking while moving, etc. Once I feel comfortable, I go ahead and log onto a server.

Stage 3
Stage 4
Stage 5

air deag

Here's that clip you were talking about. Honestly, this is one of the luckiest shots i've ever hit, considering how red my screen became after you lit me up.

<3
Wow that is some aim, I meant on Christmas Island when you one deag'd me but yeah, that's the stupid aim I rarely and hate to see.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊