The admins can decide for themselves whether or not the evidence provided is enough to warrant an unban. I'm just confused as to why you spend so much time practicing your aim on a game like gmod. I would expect stuff like that on something like csgo or rainbow six siege, but gmod is not an inherently competitive game; it's very much a casual game.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-15-2018, 04:38 PM)Trombowen Wrote: The admins can decide for themselves whether or not the evidence provided is enough to warrant an unban. I'm just confused as to why you spend so much time practicing your aim on a game like gmod. I would expect stuff like that on something like csgo or rainbow six siege, but gmod is not an inherently competitive game; it's very much a casual game.

GMOD is really the only game I like to play, because you can play against so many different people (espicially in TTT and battle royale) and it's still really fun. I've played csgo, i've played faceit, i've played css, BF4 competitive, played ww2 competitively, and it gets boring going against people that are either way better or way worse. On a casual game like GMOD, the entire game is aim practice for other games that i play currently (overwatch, BO4, pubg, fortnite, etc) but its actually fun to play by myself. Sure, I love the competitive atmosphere and I love practicing my aim using these methods, but being able to practice, and have laughs with some cool people while doing it was way more fun then flaming in competitive games.
.....?
(11-16-2018, 07:24 PM)quiet Wrote: .....?

its gonna be awhile
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Yeah this should be enough to warrant an unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-16-2018, 08:22 PM)Christian Wrote: Yeah this should be enough to warrant an unban.

I hope so. Even though I didn’t talk it seemed like everyone was friendly.
Any word on this? Don't mean to be impatient but unbans that were made after mine got sorted quicker than this one :/
some unbans are quickly other are slow, no matter if the unban is denied or no, but i dont know why your is taking time
(11-19-2018, 06:04 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: some unbans are quickly other are slow, no matter if the unban is denied or no, but i dont know why your is taking time

yeah idk all the other ones got replied to quickly but this one just got left in the dust
I'm not sure if it fucks up anything, but my ingame name is "2u" now.