Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had to get this off my chest
(11-16-2018, 12:30 PM)Dakota Wrote: Look we make the decisions cause we judge characters very well. We’ve been around a very long time. I have been in dink’s since 2015. I’ve seen a lot of personalities pass through. I’ve been inactive cause my gmod wouldn’t load for the longest time. It’s just crash when I’d launch. But I don’t play favorites yes I like people more than others but not how I roll. Hani has had absolutely nothing negative said about her. You on the other hand I’ve heard thing. We may not play much but people still tell us everything

why should you have a vote in his application if you aren't active enough to have to base your decision off of hearsay
[Image: 727.gif]
(11-16-2018, 07:11 PM)Hash Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 12:30 PM)Dakota Wrote: Look we make the decisions cause we judge characters very well. We’ve been around a very long time. I have been in dink’s since 2015. I’ve seen a lot of personalities pass through. I’ve been inactive cause my gmod wouldn’t load for the longest time. It’s just crash when I’d launch. But I don’t play favorites yes I like people more than others but not how I roll. Hani has had absolutely nothing negative said about her. You on the other hand I’ve heard thing. We may not play much but people still tell us everything

why should you have a vote in his application if you aren't active enough to have to base your decision off of hearsay

I mean if we still went by activity none of the admins would have a vote at this point
(11-16-2018, 08:48 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 07:11 PM)Hash Wrote:

I mean if we still went by activity none of the admins would have a vote at this point

Then they shouldn’t. But they have to since upper staff’s decision is mandatory. Hence one of the reasons the server went downhill. Like queef said, inactive, then no vote because you can’t use someone else’s vote/opinion for yours. 

Some of you Admins I know and you boiss are cool and doing a fine job when active and some I have never seen. But some should really consider if they are too inactive and once in a while make decisions, to take a step down of that hard earned spot because there are plenty of active mods in line who could take over (Only a few are qualified imo). This is one of the reasons most communities I have been in or came across had an very active owner or atleast a super admin/lead admin/Co-Owner who could take the wheel of the ship because now there’s nobody at the wheel or every (active)admin for that matter. For the communities sake, we neeeeeed active upper staff wether it’s on forums/discord or on the servers. And especially a leading position that should be very active. It’s really important if Dinkleberg’s gmod wanna go uphill again. I have had my fair share of experience regarding owning/leading/administrating communities wether in Gmod or other games since I’m a dinosaur compared to most of you boiis so I know what I’m talking about. Last month I’m quite inactive so I don’t really know what happened the past month but I really hope things will change for the better since I really like this community.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
The server needs staff in general in addition to an active leadership admin. The server is fairly populated currently, and there are no staff on, which happens fairly frequently.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

A deeper problem with this is the fact that Trombowen was denied with what seems like no true reason and must wait a month to re-apply with no idea what he is expected to change in order to be accepted.

Trombowen is also friendly most of the time but is just more vocal about when he gets fucked over.