Euphoria Unban Request
IGN: Euphoria

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44712109

Who banned you?: ThatOneGuy

Reason for ban: RDM/Targeting/Ghosting

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason For Mods To Unban: The problem with this question is I'm not sure why I was banned in the first place. The "RDM" accusation is completely False as I had resolved every report before the Moderator had logged into the server (minutes before perm banning me) and the staff member would have known that If he took the time to talk to me. As for the accusation of ghosting, I just started TTT today and the only server I've played on is this one. I don't know anyone on the server nor have contact with any of them outside the game. I lack the knowledge and resources to "Ghost" and the moderator banned me with 0 evidence and just went off the rants of people we had just killed and traitors. I don't know where the whole targeting scenario was made up, but I apologize to anyone who may have felt that I was targeting them in any way. I'd love to hear more about this "Ghosting" accusation and what it was based off of. I look forward to your response.

Have you ever been banned before?: No
-1, another lier bite the dust, @Gabe , @reed1103 , belive on this bs ?
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...9#pid43619
You know on that post that Temmie made I definately see some Teaming happening, Ghosting is up to debate but highly likely as the videos linked on the ban request show. Not to mention the amount of RDM shown is absolutely not in your favor… I'mma say based on the evidence against you two, either keep in on a reduction to a month due to the amount of diffrent offenses that are shown or no unban whatsoever
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
You have a pissy attitude, and I told you to stop targeting, and you didn’t. Because you didn’t stop, you were punished.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(11-17-2018, 12:51 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: You know on that post that Temmie made I definately see some Teaming happening, Ghosting is up to debate but highly likely as the videos linked on the ban request show. Not to mention the amount of RDM shown is absolutely not in your favor… I'mma say based on the evidence against you two, either keep in on a reduction to a month due to the amount of diffrent offenses that are shown or no unban whatsoever

not even reduction, they broke rules 3 rules on the server which are perma ban, just need @Gabe word to prove
(11-17-2018, 12:54 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:51 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: You know on that post that Temmie made I definately see some Teaming happening, Ghosting is up to debate but highly likely as the videos linked on the ban request show. Not to mention the amount of RDM shown is absolutely not in your favor… I'mma say based on the evidence against you two, either keep in on a reduction to a month due to the amount of diffrent offenses that are shown or no unban whatsoever

not even reduction, they broke rules 3 rules on the server which are perma ban, just need @Gabe word to prove
Show the uncut full recording tho
-1 for reasons stated above
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Bad kiddies, bad. No, stay out.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(11-17-2018, 01:07 PM)Euphoria? Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:54 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote:

Show the uncut full recording tho

dont need and its you who need create proof at your favor, not me