Euphoria Unban Request
-1 btw
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I am ThatOneGuy (I change my name to this often when another player named "Gabe" in on.)

it is now your turn https://imgur.com/a/EJdSmFA

some of it is the same as I posted in the other guy's unban request, but some if it is just for you.
(11-17-2018, 12:23 PM)Euphoria? Wrote: Reason For Mods To Unban: The problem with this question is I'm not sure why I was banned in the first place. The "RDM" accusation is completely False as I had resolved every report before the Moderator had logged into the server (minutes before perm banning me) and the staff member would have known that If he took the time to talk to me. As for the accusation of ghosting, I just started TTT today and the only server I've played on is this one. I don't know anyone on the server nor have contact with any of them outside the game. I lack the knowledge and resources to "Ghost" and the moderator banned me with 0 evidence and just went off the rants of people we had just killed and traitors. I don't know where the whole targeting scenario was made up, but I apologize to anyone who may have felt that I was targeting them in any way. I'd love to hear more about this "Ghosting" accusation and what it was based off of. I look forward to your response.

https://prnt.sc/ljleoo
???? fucking what??? lmao claim to not know anyone on the server and you just say that on discord.
Again, you and your friend have all this shit against you and you both demand for evidence when they did and it's clearly not in your favor.
I think at this point if you guys oh so desperately want to get unbanned maybe start with apologizing and owning up to what happened? Just a thought.
(11-17-2018, 01:26 PM)✩Hani Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:23 PM)Euphoria? Wrote: Reason For Mods To Unban: The problem with this question is I'm not sure why I was banned in the first place. The "RDM" accusation is completely False as I had resolved every report before the Moderator had logged into the server (minutes before perm banning me) and the staff member would have known that If he took the time to talk to me. As for the accusation of ghosting, I just started TTT today and the only server I've played on is this one. I don't know anyone on the server nor have contact with any of them outside the game. I lack the knowledge and resources to "Ghost" and the moderator banned me with 0 evidence and just went off the rants of people we had just killed and traitors. I don't know where the whole targeting scenario was made up, but I apologize to anyone who may have felt that I was targeting them in any way. I'd love to hear more about this "Ghosting" accusation and what it was based off of. I look forward to your response.

https://prnt.sc/ljleoo
???? fucking what??? lmao claim to not know anyone on the server and you just say that on discord.
Again, you and your friend have all this shit against you and you both demand for evidence when they did and it's clearly not in your favor.
I think at this point if you guys oh so desperately want to get unbanned maybe start with apologizing and owning up to what happened? Just a thought.
Yep. A sorry and a "hur i didnt know the rules" would me more convenient for these guys than that amount of lies, now its late
"Can you hop in vc? Me and my mate just got perm banned"

Lying in unban. -1
here a proof of i rdmed your friend just to see how dumb are you both on the ghosting, (i forgot to start the record on the time i pushed him) https://youtu.be/FlH6mki5AVg but show how much dumb you're for putting a sus on a detective

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Unban denied

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon