Unban request
You trying to justify all those rdm's that Gabe + Temmie showed doesn't make sense. Saying that revenge RDM happens all the time and that no one get's upset by it is your ignorant assumption that you're using trying to appeal to us.
It's still constant rdm which is a permabannable offense. 
Also, neither you or your friend are responding to how Euphoria lied in his unban request.
(11-17-2018, 02:31 PM)✩Hani Wrote: You trying to justify all those rdm's that Gabe + Temmie showed doesn't make sense. Saying that revenge RDM happens all the time and that no one get's upset by it is your ignorant assumption that you're using trying to appeal to us.
Also, neither you or your friend are responding to how Euphoria lied in his unban request
Just keep the ban, lol. This is ridiculous. White knighting a furry kid that has no chill.

(11-17-2018, 02:31 PM)✩Hani Wrote: You trying to justify all those rdm's that Gabe + Temmie showed doesn't make sense. Saying that revenge RDM happens all the time and that no one get's upset by it is your ignorant assumption that you're using trying to appeal to us.
Also, neither you or your friend are responding to how Euphoria lied in his unban request.

You all sound like y'all need a blunt
(11-17-2018, 02:28 PM)Euphoria? Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 02:23 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: but my rdm is just one slay, which i totally can take it because its worth
while both of you guys are a perma ban no matter what
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nah, I joined back on an alt. I'm gucci

This is also permabannable for both accounts lol.

Also Guccifier wowee you really helped yourself just now saying "White knighting a furry kid" really helped yourself. It's up to the admins on what they want to do.

It really wasnt a lie as much as you looking for a problem where there was none. You assumed due to my terminology that I was "lying", because you wanted me to be. It's clear that you want a reason to be upset and I don't get why. Have fun with that. Anyone that isn't an absolute twat is considered a mate to me btw, I just met gucci an hour ago.
Lol.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-17-2018, 02:34 PM)✩Hani Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 02:28 PM)Euphoria? Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 02:23 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: but my rdm is just one slay, which i totally can take it because its worth
while both of you guys are a perma ban no matter what
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nah, I joined back on an alt. I'm gucci

This is also permabannable for both accounts lol.

Also Guccifier wowee you really helped yourself just now saying "White knighting a furry kid" really helped yourself. It's up to the admins on what they want to do.

I don't care at this point lol. I feel like im on a SJW forum
(11-17-2018, 02:36 PM)Euphoria? Wrote:

It really wasnt a lie as much as you looking for a problem where there was none. You assumed due to my terminology that I was "lying", because you wanted me to be. It's clear that you want a reason to be upset and I don't get why. Have fun with that. Anyone that isn't an absolute twat is considered a mate to me btw, I just met gucci an hour ago.

https://prnt.sc/ljm8eu
Yes I'm looking for a problem with two people I don't know.
I'm just pointing out what I see and how a lot of the things you two say doesn't add up. Maybe that's just me l0l.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Unban denied

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon