Unban request
Ingame Name: Guccifer

SteamID: darkinedrain

Who Banned You: ThatOneGuy

Reason For Ban: "targetting/rdm/ghosting

Length of Ban:permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I got a 2 to 3 actual reports about an rdm in the past 4 hours and I responded to all of them and some were never finished neither was I ever punished. The others, the recieving players understood and forgave. I explained the misunderstandings. However, the only time I intenionally rdm'd was on Temmey because he continued to rdm over and over saying I was ghosting him. and he wasnt just rdming me either, however he pushed me off buildings, came up to me kos'd me at the beginning of rounds etc. When he stopped kos'ing me i stopped too. Then when an admin finally comes on, he just so happened to be a T and I saw him on mc_dolls killl somebody and when I found him and shot him I got banned instantly without any time to reply to the report he made on me or anything.. The only reason he did that is because Temmey has been complaining for the past hour and I think he got mad. Please tell me why I deserve a permanent ban? I've been playing on this server for a good minute and have gotten all of my stats and points/models/weapons etc up and I love this server. Can I please speak to an admin about this immediately. The admin who got killed and banned me preferrably. Please be civilized about this because this was unjust. I have not recieved one ban from this server ever. I had other players backing me as well.
hahahahahahaha -1 for unban, me and @Gabe had proof enough to ban you and your friend, @reed1103 is proof of that too , stop lying, its ugly
@Gabe
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ls-friends
also your steamid is STEAM_0:1:29168023
(11-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: hahahahahahaha -1 for unban, me and @Gabe had proof enough to ban you and your friend, @reed1103 is proof of that too , stop lying, its ugly
I saw all your "proof". That wasn't proof. You were never rdm'd you were killing everyone on our team and they said you were. Thats why I came in and shot you, and you still got the kill anyways. How about all the proof of you rdm'ing over and over and over right after that?? I got the whole team at that time thats knows you were rdm'ing. And please get reed1103 on here. Please. Where is @Gabe proof. Because literally everyone was killing your ass for the bs you were doing on the server but nobody was complaing and get mad about. Who hurt you when you were younger Temmie jesus christ. Sad
(11-17-2018, 12:41 PM)Guccifer Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: hahahahahahaha -1 for unban, me and @Gabe had proof enough to ban you and your friend, @reed1103 is proof of that too , stop lying, its ugly
I saw all your "proof". That wasn't proof. You were never rdm'd you were killing everyone on our team and they said you were. Thats why I came in and shot you, and you still got the kill anyways. How about all the proof of you rdm'ing over and over and over right after that?? I got the whole team at that time thats knows you were rdm'ing. And please get reed1103 on here. Please. Where is @Gabe proof. Because literally everyone was killing your ass for the bs you were doing on the server but nobody was complaing and get mad about. Who hurt you when you were younger Temmie jesus christ. Sad

you have to prove what i did, so do that, youre totally open to do that, come on, prove i rdmed you besides that round i pushed you. i dare you

Can you please post the full uncut version of your video also so the admin can see?

(11-17-2018, 12:45 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote:

you have to prove what i did, so do that, youre totally open to do that, come on, prove i rdmed you besides that round i pushed you. i dare you

Does this kind of stuff arouse you lol

Hey, I’m here. You constantly targeted people by saying “high sus *player*” or “kos *player”. That is considered targeting, and I warned you
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
You know on that post that Temmie made I definately see some Teaming happening, Ghosting is up to debate but highly likely as the videos linked on the ban request show. Not to mention the amount of RDM shown is absolutely not in your favor… I'mma say based on the evidence against you two, either keep in on a reduction to a month due to the amount of diffrent offenses that are shown or no unban whatsoever
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.