Unban request
(11-17-2018, 12:48 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:41 PM)Guccifer Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: hahahahahahaha -1 for unban, me and @Gabe had proof enough to ban you and your friend, @reed1103 is proof of that too , stop lying, its ugly
I saw all your "proof". That wasn't proof. You were never rdm'd you were killing everyone on our team and they said you were. Thats why I came in and shot you, and you still got the kill anyways. How about all the proof of you rdm'ing over and over and over right after that?? I got the whole team at that time thats knows you were rdm'ing. And please get reed1103 on here. Please. Where is @Gabe proof. Because literally everyone was killing your ass for the bs you were doing on the server but nobody was complaing and get mad about. Who hurt you when you were younger Temmie jesus christ. Sad

Hey, I’m here. You constantly targeted people by saying “high sus *player*” or “kos *player”. That is considered targeting, and I warned you

Who all was on the server when that happened Reed
see, no proof, you're a compulsive lier, not the first one here and wont be the last one
Okay let's start with you. (I'm ThatOneGuy, I changed my name to this often when another player named "Gabe" is on.)

To save everyone from reading a super long post, I compiled everything I personally collected on you here. https://imgur.com/a/sZwNy7p 

Temmie might also have more evidence here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ls-friends
(11-17-2018, 12:53 PM)Guccifer Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:48 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:41 PM)Guccifer Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Temmie Ferret Wrote: hahahahahahaha -1 for unban, me and @Gabe had proof enough to ban you and your friend, @reed1103 is proof of that too , stop lying, its ugly
I saw all your "proof". That wasn't proof. You were never rdm'd you were killing everyone on our team and they said you were. Thats why I came in and shot you, and you still got the kill anyways. How about all the proof of you rdm'ing over and over and over right after that?? I got the whole team at that time thats knows you were rdm'ing. And please get reed1103 on here. Please. Where is @Gabe proof. Because literally everyone was killing your ass for the bs you were doing on the server but nobody was complaing and get mad about. Who hurt you when you were younger Temmie jesus christ. Sad

Hey, I’m here. You constantly targeted people by saying “high sus *player*” or “kos *player”. That is considered targeting, and I warned you

Who all was on the server when that happened Reed
I’ll check the old logs later, I forgot exactly who
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Aight yeah now I got everything a lil clearer from Gabe's Imgur link, gtfo both of you, stay away. Do not unban these bad kiddies
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
-1 for reasons stated above
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Lol the evidence against you is a pretty long list.
Also this screenshot I saw from Temmie's ban request: https://prnt.sc/ljl8j0 Kinda looks like teaming as Temmie probably KOS'ed your friend when he got shot first yet you chose to not kill him after you killed and ID'ed Temmie and he didn't choose to kill you after either.
Regardless of the situation, you say one thing but all this evidence says another.
Oh and you also lied in a report, saying you saw euphoria kill me, when your line of sight was no where near the fight
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(11-17-2018, 12:52 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: You know on that post that Temmie made I definately see some Teaming happening, Ghosting is up to debate but highly likely as the videos linked on the ban request show. Not to mention the amount of RDM shown is absolutely not in your favor… I'mma say based on the evidence against you two, either keep in on a reduction to a month due to the amount of diffrent offenses that are shown or no unban whatsoever

Tfw your friend says in HIS unban request he doesn't know anyone in the server then says "me and my mate got perm banned" in discord and leaves the discord.
That was so good I had to point it out here.