Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Corrilly

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:206137103

Time Played:  1 week  1 day  14 hours 

When First Joined: The day, month, and year when you first arrived. August  20 2018

Availability  all week monday  - sunday around 12 pm CST and soem days around 11am CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular /  donor

What can you do to help the community?: i find i  am usually on when no staff are and would be able to better  serve the needs of the server as a staff member

Why do you want to help the community?: i want to help  the community of dinklebergs as i find them for the most part to  be good  fun and friendly people to be 

around and dont deserve  to be treated poorly  by  the odd bad payer coming in to ruin everyone elses  fun

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  never been banned before on a dinkleberg server

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no 

How did you find us?: had a friend who plays  here regularly and love the cartoon show after which the server is named

Other: I have previously moderated on a different  server so have staff experience
(Before I can type my opinion, be sure to add "Trusted application, staff application, etc." So then everyone doesn't get confused.)

Corrilly, you're a great player and all, follow the rules, etc.; however, I've been noticing your anger towards other players whenever you are killed or when mic/chat spammers are presence. You need to learn how to control your frustration and maintain the voice chat or normal chat. I'll give you a positive one if you can maintain your behavior.
from what I've seen of you handling situations such as mic spammers and such I'm gonna agree with midnight although I've only seen you get salty a few times from dying I'd still say it's something you should improve on.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Your a great player to Play with No doubt about it ^_^ just the little things to work on thats all 0+ Because Ive played with you and Ive seen the way you Handle Trolls and stuff, But as stated above from what Mid said  just take it as a learning ball for next time. 

May The props be ever in your favour
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You need to learn how to control your aggression. I have to tell you to chill out because you were gettin mad at someone because they killed you. Killing other players is apart of the game. That’s what you’re suppose to do. There’s no reason to get angry about it. It’s a -1 for me
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your time on server is consistent. I haven't interacted with you a lot lately,  so I do not feel I can give adequate input of your actions on the server. 

What I can say is though you've been active on server, you have very little forum input. Specifically, you haven't submitted any ban requests and your only posts are this application along with an intro. I feel you need to put forth more effort before becoming staff. 

For now a -1 

As you work on these few area's I will lean more towards a +1.

See you on the prop field ^-^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love you. You're awesome. You're a great player, and fantastic at what you do.
This being said, I do not see you fit to be staff, until your anger is under control.
There have been many occasions where I've muted you for it, and harassing players/etc due to the anger you get from being killed.
That is part of the game, and you should expect it.

+0 I am going to remain neutral on this seeing that I don't play with you often enough to give my full honest opinion.
Corrilly, I know we have never met but I have seen you on the server a great bit and would love to see you become staff some day.

Focus on the issues your peers have brought up in this thread, and please do consider reapplying for staff sometime in the future.