Not Roo0525
NICO NICO NIIII
[Black]Roo[red]05[blue]25
[Red]Roo[blue]05[orange]2
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:174164088

Time Played: 207 hours

When First Joined: June 13, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST for all times Sunday: 8:00am-9:30pm,  Monday-Thrusday: 3:00pm-9:30pm, Friday: 3:00pm-11:00pm, Saturday: 8:00am-11:00pm (p.s. I do have basketball practice for the winter season so I don't really know when I'll be avaiable)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can get the trolls during weekends when just about most of them get on, I can assist staff when they are doing something else or handing a problem. I can help the community by catching ghosters, hackers, and trolls. I'm usually on when some other staff aren't on. I can make sure that everyone gets help with something when they ask. I can make sure that no one breaks the rules when I'm online and keep everything calm.

Why do you want to help the community?: I really want to help staff and keep this server at it's best. I don't want people to have a bad time so I hope I could get staff to make sure everyone has a good time. I'm motivated to help this community because the community helped me when I started on this server. I'd love to give back to this community because they were motivated to help me and other people. I'm also motivated to keep everything nice and calm on the server. Sometimes, when I'm on with other Trusted, some Trolls get on I have to help sometimes like I'm a person who gives proof that they were doing something.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication  : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: A friend of mine told mine about this server

Other: I have created my brother a steam account and he will no longer be playing on my account
I’m going to have to give you a -1 because you just got back from not playing on the server. Since your absence, you probably don’t remember some of the rules and the new rules that were added or things that were changed. If you applied later on or something then it would be a +1.
[Image: giphy.gif]

There's been quite a few changes while you've been gone. Getting familiar with the new changes will help myself and I'm sure many others, to lean towards the +1. 

Stay active on the server over this next month and learn the new Illegal spots, along with rule additions. I also suggest being more active on forums, taking time to record evidence of violators or suspicious individuals. Collecting evidence and submitting ban requests. It's also good to give input on ban requests that you're put as a witness.

Till next time Roo
-1 I agree with voss and kasumi that you should get familiarized with the new rules and be more consistent on time over the next month if you plan to reapply.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I do not think that you're ready quite yet, with the changes that have been made in your absence. I know I myself am still trying to adjust to some of them. Study up on the new stuff, and get those hours back to showing active.
Almost immediately applying for staff after an extended leave of absence is generally not supported. I recommend getting fully acclimated to the the server and trying again next time.

-1 this time, better luck in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Its great to see you Back in Prophunt RooRoo And hope to see more active then before ^_^ Just as the others have said you went un active after your last App for about a month or so and things have changed heaps with rules and stuff.

That being said Imma give you a -1 Just take every comment Bad or good as a learning ball for next time
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey roo going off of the opinions on this thread, your app will be denied for now but please keep familiarizing yourself with the new rules and the way things go here and please consider reapplying sometime in the future!