Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connor Constant RDM
Offender's Name: Connor

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60744823

Potential Witnesses: @Moe @Slimbo Nice 

Reason to Ban: This guy will literally rdm me at least once or twice a map and I honestly don't know why. I will constantly report him and his answer to my report will be something silly like "What are you talking about" or ":))))))". It turns out I wasn't the only one being rdmed or at least noticing his rdm. 

Proof: I never actually took screenshots of him killing me but im hoping a bunch of witnesses can come on the forum and confirm that indeed what I am saying is true, or maybe even an admin can look back at the reports and see that he really kept killing me. 

Other: He really kept killing the game for the few of us that were trying to have fun. 
I killed you a few times and I served the slays bro relax
Yeah It was only a 1 rdm at most per map im not trying to be bias but i can check the reports and I only saw 1 with both of them and one the previous map but that one wasnt a rdm but I wasnt there the whole time so :l idk also i'll add that he did server his slays
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
take the screenshots from the old logs, but not the ones which he served the slays
From the looks of it to me, there were staff online and he was slayed a few times, if you ever feel like you are targeted it is best to inform those staff members online and they are supposed to deal with it as we never condone targeting . Also, I'd prefer screenshots of this and not just going off of what witnesses say.

On that note, this thread is being locked and if you still feel like he was targeting you, message me and we can talk about this more.