Mass prop rdm unban request
Ingame Name: vtug (picker of cotton when I was banned)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73710500

Who Banned You: Gave

Reason For Ban: Mass prop RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: Yesterday night I got killed multiple times with props and I know its no excuse to prop kill but the people that I did kill were also trying to damage me you can check the logs for the last map I played and the spaceship map were I was being pushed off with barrels and killed by barrels. Also no one that I prop killed reported me and kept it cause they were also doing it except for Tue or something like that I killed him by accident. I got banned for damaging and killing 2 people over the span of 2 maps with props.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I really like the server and would at least not want to be perma banned. I've never been banned before cause I never did anything wrong except for that one incident yesterday so I don't care if i'm not unbanned right away I just don't want to be perma banned.
I'm sorry but it was wasn't gave who banned you no one is named that it was Gabe @Gabe
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Yes, hello. This is the evidence combined with my own and the one's from reed's. https://imgur.com/a/oMxGkS2 (I will probably be adding more soon, but I have to go do thanksgiving stuff soon)

On another note, I'd like to keep in mind that all of these happened in a very small time frame(including the one where you killed two and I'm fairly certain you killed reed too which would make it Mass), which is why you were banned for consistent RDM. 

Also I'd like to point out what you said on your ban request against you;  "Hey I am picker of cotton first of all I was prop killed about 5 times before this and I know its no reason to continue to prop kill but I didn't even prop kill many times lol I killed 3 guys and one guy I killed twice because he prop killed me before."

Well, let's start off with the first part of that... I took a look at the old logs and honestly find you being prop killed or any hint of it, maybe I didn't look hard enough but I'll look again later too. Then you say "I killed 3 guys and one guy I killed twice because he prop killed me before" First thing wrong with that, killing 3 people with prop for no reason is never good and sounds like you admitting to mass, and then in the second part you admitted to revenge rdm pretty much.

Also, I don't know what your intentions were joining the server with a name like "cotton picker" was, but obviously you can see the racial implications that can involve. If you were to get unbanned, I'd advise you don't have that name again.

Oh, forgot to add what I thought overall on this. While a ban for consistent rdm is permanent by the book, it is up to the admins to decide on a reduction or not. So I'll give you a +1 for a reduction as of right now.
Following up with what Gabe said, in the third screenshot, I’m pretty certain that you propkilled me at the start of the round, and you ided my body after
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(11-22-2018, 01:44 PM)reed1103 Wrote: Following up with what Gabe said, in the third screenshot, I’m pretty certain that you propkilled me at the start of the round, and you ided my body after

I don’t remember killing you in total I only killed 2 people but it’s only my first ban will I be able to get at least not a permanent ban?
Yeah, this guy did prop kill me once and damaged me another time but overall I believe I forgave the report, I'm actually not so sure since yesterday was crazy with the mass rdms and prop damaging. His name "Cotton Picker" definitely has racial implications, if he does get unbanned then he would have to change his name because I can totally see this being offensive towards other gamers. If he did not commit mass rdm and if he served his slays then im okay with him being unbanned.
However this is an unban request, and I’m usually forgiving, so I’d say +1 for a reduction

(11-22-2018, 12:41 PM)vtug Wrote: Who Banned You: Gave
(11-22-2018, 01:51 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 12:41 PM)vtug Wrote: Who Banned You: Gave

Suvie

Well I do a -1  because revenge Rdm is Never the answer you could have reported if they did it multiple times you could have reported them on the forms or you could have reported them so they could get a slay in game
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]