Mass prop rdm unban request
-1 unban, +1 reduction to a month.

You did do more than enough to where in the rules it is a permaban, but it is your first ban and you do show you want to come back. I think a reduction is the best course to show what you did is serious but also gives an opportunity for a second chance. Admins have final say, but that's my thinking
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 for unban

There was a lot of rdm going on at the time and prop killing took out about half the server every round so I don't think he was acting maliciously.
(11-22-2018, 02:16 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Well I do a -1  because revenge Rdm is Never the answer you could have reported if they did it multiple times you could have reported them on the forms or you could have reported them so they could get a slay in game

So I should be permanently banned because I revenged RDM once? like I know its bad but I only did it once this is my first ban why should I be perma
(11-22-2018, 10:32 PM)vtug Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 02:16 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Well I do a -1  because revenge Rdm is Never the answer you could have reported if they did it multiple times you could have reported them on the forms or you could have reported them so they could get a slay in game

So I should be permanently banned because I revenged RDM once? like I know its bad but I only did it once this is my first ban why should I be perma

no its the action you took
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(11-22-2018, 10:31 PM)Sugga Sugga Wrote: +1 for unban

There was a lot of rdm going on at the time and prop killing took out about half the server every round so I don't think he was acting maliciously.

thank you I know I still shouldn't have been doing it but glad someone was there to say it.

Joining in on something just because other people are doing it isn't really an excuse. It's still not okay.
(11-23-2018, 02:06 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Joining in on something just because other people are doing it isn't really an excuse. It's still not okay.

Yes I know but i'm just saying I wasn't just trying to troll or do anything maliciously. I never done anything wrong on the server and it was just that once were I messed up.
Just curious but will I be able to not be perma banned.
I was there the day that this was happening, and it was a little chaotic in the server. Perma is harsh for this, +1 on reduction.
Id also like to add that when this happened there was a lot of chaos going on and everyone was joking around with props besides no one even reported me for it because they knew what what was going on. I never tried to ruin the game play on purpose or troll, it was late at night and there was stuff happening the whole time.