Unban Doggo
Ingame Name: Doggo

SteamID: 
Code:
STEAM_0:0:19429908

Who Banned You: Obi

Reason For Ban: Toxic

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: Because I'd like a 2nd chance at being able to play some TTT here on Dinks server. Enjoyed the people on the server but I had a huge disagreement with other players and went berserk. It happens and I've learned my lesson. Please forgive me

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:

Please unban me. Will not break rules again.
I'm gonna -1 this but I assure you it is not out of spite. You have had many, many chances to fix your behavior on the server and yet it still has returned. I understand why you have behaved that way as we had said in our previous conversation, but I personally think you need more time to take care of yourself and come back to something that has provoked you in the past even after unbans. I'd like to see you come back with a better attitude, but I'm rather apprehensive that now is that time.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=450
[Image: giphy.gif]
That screenshot alone shows you're still toxic. -1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Yeah you really love to lose your shit over dumb things and I believe that if you are unbanned you will do it again sorry but -1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
The screenshot says it all to be honest. It's going to be a -1. Take some time to mature and control what you say and your emotions. Being kind to others can get you places in life.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Everything I could've said has been said above.

I suggest getting some sort of help for your anger issues, like therapy (although I know therapy isn't for everyone)

If you can come back after some time and show that you've changed, I'd be more than happy to allow you back onto the server.
Well can't say I didn't try. Also Lycan why not show the rest of the chat, rather than the part where I called you a bitch. I was really just messing around with you. Go ahead please show the rest of our chat rather than the one piece that incriminates me. Regardless that's fine if I don't get unbanned. But I do think it's bullshit that Lycan here is picking and pulling from the looks of it.

Edit: Also if it's a no go then please close this thread. Seriously no need to continue a thread where people can come in and inject w/e nonsense memes they want. It's unprofessional.
to be completely fair to lycan, that wasn't the only screenshot given, there are several and even more coming in, that was just the first one given so it was the one I posted
[Image: giphy.gif]
Look it doesn't take long for screenshots to get posted. Please provide them or lock this thread. There's no need to continue if I'm not being unbanned