Banned for??
Ingame Name: Maikelele

Who Banned You: Dakota 

Reason For Ban: Accused of "RDM+Harassment" 

[b]Length of Ban: 3 days[/b]

[b]Reason for Mods to Unban:[/b] Cosmic Tortoise makes a forum page to ban me and Moe. He posts proof that Moe killed him only one round for "RDM"(which im sure wasn't rdm because Moe was a detective and Cosmic was a traitor, with only 6 or 7 people on the server moe probably used a tester and came to conclusions quick) and Dakota decides that's enough to ban the both of us? He claims that we harassed him through mic, although we never did after Gabe told us to take it easy a few maps before. His proof that we harassed him through mic is non existing, and I had actually been pretty gentle with him all night. Cosmic, is probably the biggest hypocrite to play that TTT server. Half the server dislikes him because he constantly accuses people of doing certain shit, and also RDM's once in a while. His reputation says it all, yet his word was chosen against 2 other members? He clearly is making this all up because 3 maps prior, he was slayed by a MOD (can't recall who maybe Gabe) and the whole server started teasing him about it because it was so ironic. It was  just simple banter, but Cosmic took this to the heart and decided to make shit up when there was only 6 or 7 people on the server. He even reported me for harassment during the banter we gave him for getting slayed, but the MOD'S didn't give that any attention because I never said anything disrespectful. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Honestly , it's frustrating that Cosmic just fooled an admin and should probably be getting Perma ban for that false accusation. 
I would like to see some proof as well. I've had multiple run-ins with Cosmic; he is an unreasonable guy.
(11-28-2018, 01:51 PM)nopleez Wrote: I would like to see some proof as well. I've had multiple run ins with Cosmic; he is an unreasonable guy.

just dont understand how I'm banned for 3 days with no proof at all, shocking...
+1 for unban
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I can definitely say that Maikelele wasn't harassing Cosmic @ all. Cosmic literally spent his entire time on the server threatening to make forum reports (PM'ed Slimbo saying he was gathering evidence for some shit). over all, I can confirm we were kinda saying stuff purely for shits and giggles, and the only thing Maik would say to Cosmic was to stop. +1 to get my boy unbanned.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
(11-28-2018, 01:59 PM)Victor._.301 Wrote: I can definitely say that Maikelele wasn't harassing Cosmic @ all. Cosmic literally spent his entire time on the server threatening to make forum reports (PM'ed Slimbo saying he was gathering evidence for some shit). over all, I can confirm we were kinda saying stuff purely for shits and giggles, and the only thing Maik would say to Cosmic was to stop. +1 to get my boy unbanned.

bro the proof that Cosmic posted is so false, i wasnt even on the server at that time anymore lmfao . thanks brotha <3
I was just fucking with you btw you were unbanned last night unless it didn't go through
(11-28-2018, 02:07 PM)Dakota Wrote: I was just fucking with you btw you were unbanned last night unless it didn't go through

Dakota you're such a meme my man
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
(11-28-2018, 02:07 PM)Dakota Wrote: I was just fucking with you btw you were unbanned last night unless it didn't go through

Remarkable.
I sees what happened it went through ulx instead of gban my guy