Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idk why. I was told this was important.
@"❤ Miss Mari ❤" i thought u came here to join
:P
(02-13-2017, 06:09 PM)kramberry Wrote: @"❤ Miss Mari ❤"  i thought u came here to join

I use the vector, im a changed woman ;-; no more locomotive for this bunny rabbit
Dont look so blue
(02-13-2017, 06:17 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 06:09 PM)kramberry Wrote: @"❤ Miss Mari ❤"  i thought u came here to join

I use the vector, im a changed woman ;-; no more locomotive for this bunny rabbit

Vector is bae.
(02-13-2017, 07:23 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

Vector is bae.

famas is bae
I've changed myself through the SAA, and with nuggie's help have overcome my addiction to being shitty at the game. I now use a silenced sniper, have a beautiful wife and 7 children in my dream house.

Right now, I'm taking a vacation for a full month. (^:
(02-13-2017, 07:28 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 07:23 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

Vector is bae.

famas is bae

Yas. famas is bae
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
smh what the fuck is PH? You niggas acidic or some shit? lmao fuck outa here with your hide n seek video game bullshit. PH stands for pussy haters. Cus yall niggas gay AF fam
(02-14-2017, 02:13 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: smh what the fuck is PH? You niggas acidic or some shit? lmao fuck outa here with your hide n seek video game bullshit. PH stands for pussy haters. Cus yall niggas gay AF fam

I quit PH and switched to TTT, the short time I have been here I have gotten a job as a security officer, and now own 2 dogs and a suburban homestead. TTT and the SAA have changed my life for the better, along with the pizzle.
Thanks to Bang Bang, I no longer live in a box rotting with my own urine. His help through the SAA has gotten me back on my feet and I am getting farther than i ever have before. I am now a part time employee at Walmart with a doggo who loves memes just as much as me.
Thanks to SAA, i have quit the shitgun ways and I am now a certified user in both the Vector, and the Silenced Sniper.
SAA worked for me, and it can work for you too, all you have to do is take that first step