Mass RDM
Offender's Name: 
Screaming Orgasm
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:54149069
Potential Witnesses: 
@Cosmic Tortoise @Butter Paladin @Victor._.301 
Reason to Ban: 
He mass rdm. So the previous round, he rdmed a traitor and a innocent that both never shot at him. He claimed that they shot him. So during the current round, I slay him for 2 rounds of rdm. Then he started mass rdming because of it.  
Proof: 

Other:
I gave him 99 slays and I karma'd him so he currently probably karma banned.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
As I recall the situation, 67th way is where the issue began. We had a bad detective, who was with me the whole time and didn't defend my actions ( innocent ), and when someone kos'd me as a T ( blatant lie ), the detective along with Screaming and Deputy ( who was fond of rdm if allowed ) opened fire on me. At the end of the round it was found he RDM'd 2 innocents and killed 2 Traitors ( unknown how many were rdm and legit ).

Looking at the evidence presented by Duckyy, he was the first one to do any sort of killing on that same round, RDMing a traitor by the looks ( no way to view death scene ).
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Completed