Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is I the PH Loser!
I’m going to change my answer to a +1 because I believe that you can try to balance both servers out. You already do a good job on prop hunt and I believe that you can also do a good job as ttt trusted.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, after reading the comments it is clear to me that you do understand the rules and behave whenever you are on and you already do a good job over on ph.

Also what Hani said about situational differences over here on ttt is important to note too
+1 very active, knows rules, very fun to play with, she's a great candidate for trusted. Good luck
I'm changing my answer to +1, after speaking with you and finding out how you intend to balance.
I'm so proud of you bby
(12-04-2018, 05:39 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: After reading some of the responses I think I'm going to change up my response a little bit. I'm still going to give you +1, but do you think you can balance both? I could tell you from personal experience that I couldn't. I got trusted on TTT around the same time I got promoted to moderator on prop hunt and it was hard to balance both. I chose to go on prop hunt mainly as at the time they had like 5 people who can ban. I would honestly just take a step back and look at whether you think you can do it.
From what I have noticed the time I get out of my classes TTT is empty and PH is usually half full so I plan on getting on PH in the morning/early afternoon then going to TTT in the mid to late afternoon and staying until midnight to 2 AM. This may vary due to pings.

(12-04-2018, 05:52 PM)✩Hani Wrote: I'm really not at all concerned about PH vs TTT in terms of time because I have during multiple different times staffed for different servers (under same ownership) and it was pretty easy and doable considering I had the time for it and I'm pretty sure you do as well. I also always see you going back to PH to handle things when you're called upon then you come back when it's all settled.

I also believe you have realized there's a big difference in how different things are monitored in TTT as PH tends to commonly be PG while TTT is the uh, "Big Boy" game and you can get away with saying a lot more there than PH so there's no concern there. 

One small note I'll make is the whole, disrespect thing. Speaking from experience as I know you've dealt with it being another fEmAlE staff is you will get probably a lot more shit than others. I hope that your skin is thick enough to handle it all appropriately. I have no idea how you handle it on PH as I just briefly see your ban requests on PH but again, things are a bit more strict there than here. I don't think you'll have a problem though.

If given a chance you'll do fine in my opinion and I'm pretty open to helping you out.

tldr +1
TTT has helped me grow a thicker skin, between PH and TTT they both have, I have over the time learned that laughing in private and ignoring them after following procedure makes them stop. There are some things that still get under my skin but you guys are very helpful in helping handle it.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Having played TTT with you a few times and seeing how you handle situations as is, I too support you being Trusted on TTT. 

Best of Luck, and just because you're  trusted doesn't mean you're innocent lawl

+1
If she can't handle staffing both servers then I guess that should be more relevant and found out whether she gets promoted on the server getting the short end of the stick. For now, from a strictly TTT standpoint, +1. Knows the rules, knows how to staff on gmod, and is a lot of fun to play with. I'd enjoy having her on the staff team
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I've seen you on and well since I recently started playing again after being unbanned. I don't really know know you. But from what I heard and know during those times, you do help the server the best you can. And you indeed know the rules. But if you are able to handle or balance your schedule, then that'll be great as well. So Personally.... I'll give you a +1 despite the fact that I rarely know you.

Give it a try and see if you're able to balance it. It'll be up to your decision to choose which server you prefer to be on more.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 I mean why not? You handle Ph just fine, TTT shouldn't be an issue.
Hmm
I don’t really put much into whether or not it will affect time in one or the other, as staffing is staffing. Which server you would choose to do it in at a given time should not affect your application. There are way more positives to a multi role staff than negatives so long as you remember they are different rule sets. There is no time obligation to a server so why should it affect the application on if you would spend “less” time on Another server?
That being said I’ve only seen or heard positive things.

I will say for the comments above on how a trusted would be singled out - yes it is hard to do your job if you can’t fully get rid of them. At that point you have to just keep them gagged and multiple is fine. I took a no quarter approach in my staffing, didn’t matter to me if they were gagged an hour straight or 6 people banned in a minute, if they were in the wrong they did it to themselves.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon