Poll: will i get unbanned
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ye
16.67%
1 16.67%
nee
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i was banned sadface
Steam Name: (skullfacejames)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:418964902)

Who banned you:justkono

Reason for ban:mic/chat spam

Reason for Mods to unban you: I sang "were half way ther" for a second then poof even tho others were sinigin little bits as well and im a bit salty about my ban

Extra details: extra salt
14. No chat/mic spamming.

Examples: Screaming, singing, whistling, making noises, and humming, excessive loud speaking, pressing x where people can your game audio repeatedly, and repeatedly telling somebody to do something, playing music into a mic, repeating a word/phrase into the chat box, repeating a word/phrase using !p or @, repeating sexual words/phrases, using a language that no one else speaks in the mic, excessive laughing, or excessively doing voice impressions
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for round
Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban

Also I doubt @"JustKuono" banned you for just this one instance. I’d like to hear her side on if this was possibly continuous micspam.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
You were given a 12 hr temp ban for mic and chat spam. You will probably not be unbanned but your ban period will end 12 hours after the ban took place.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-05-2018, 03:21 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: You were given a 12 hr temp ban for mic and chat spam. You will probably not be unbanned but your ban period will end 12 hours after the ban took place.

Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map

Punishment 1: Kick i did not get these punishments so i should have been kicked not banned and it says im banned till next year I think
I'd like to hear @"JustKuono" 's side of the story here. Also I checked and you'll be unbanned tomorrow if your ban sticks.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(12-05-2018, 03:50 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: I'd like to hear @"JustKuono" 's side of the story here. Also I checked and you'll be unbanned tomorrow if your ban sticks.

thanks link
You ban is for 12 hours for mic and chat spam which several can contest to. This ban was decided after seeing the way you have been acting over the course of the past three days. You have been gagged multiple times, as well as muted multiple times and stop right as you get map gagged. Then stop and continue the next day. Today when I did get on, you said "Kuono's here I can't talk anymore.". You follow the rules when the mods are on when they leave you blatantly break mic and chat spam. Many of us staff and not have asked you to put on headphones regardless of the mic, you have text chat to speak to others, we have also given you the reasons why we ask you to put on headphones: you echo meaning we can hear other players through your mic repeating, we can hear your game, ect. It does not matter how many times we ask you refuse to do so and continue to create it. I am sorry but it was the conclusion I came to. If you wear the headphone to prevent the echo, we won't be on you so much.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Didn't you join TTT earlier and say you were probably gonna be banned soon?