Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying
Offender's Name: Cosmic Tortoise

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40915571

Potential Witnesses: @Hated Guy , Hani

Reason to Ban: When I first joined the server yesterday I asked one of the admins if randomly calling sus on someone is allowed (because Cosmic Tortoise has constantly been calling sus on everyone) they later stated that it was not allowed, I then called out Cosmic and told him to stop calling random sus on people. He later proceeded to do it the following round and as soon as the round starts he calls sus on me which in the first screenshot you can see that as soon as the round began he called a sus on me, In the second screenshot he calls sus on me again even after I had been proven and he was also an innocent. In the third screenshot he calls sus on a person who is literally afk and is not moving and when I asked cosmic why there is a sus on him he proceeded to say that he was "acting traitorous", cosmic was also a detective that round btw. In the 4th screenshot I begin to follow him because he has just constantly been trolling the whole night... I believe he gets frustrated at me for following him because he first calls a HIGH SUS on me for just following him in an open area where at least half the server was at the time, after that I leave him alone and he then calls a KOS on me for no reason. I have not shot my gun once or did anything that round other than following cosmic for the beginning of the round, cosmic later kills me and he was an innocent (I do not have the screenshot were he killed me but he did get slayed for it).

Proof: https://prnt.sc/lr81fh
https://prnt.sc/lr81qi
https://prnt.sc/lr81wn
https://prnt.sc/lr8223

Other: I do not know if this is bannable but cosmic is constantly trolling, calling fake sus on people, creating fake reports as well as lying in them, threatening players to make forum post and playing TTT with cosmic is just annoying because he is constantly trying to get people banned, slayed or killed.
Many other players who view this forum will have similar views as myself and also have situations were they had to deal with cosmic's nonsense. I do not care if he is banned or not but he should receive some type of warning or punishment for constantly trying to get people banned,killed,slayed as well as trolling other players who he does not like.
+1 I can confirm that Cosmic does troll and sometimes even makes false reports against users.
This is kind of an informal thing with our community, but no one really pays attention to the "_________ acts suspicious" bind unless it's further explained in text or voice chat. For instance, I could spam my suspicion bind on anyone, but no one would act upon that in overtime unless I provided evidence for that.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(12-05-2018, 04:27 PM)Trombowen Wrote: This is kind of an informal thing with our community, but no one really pays attention to the "_________ acts suspicious" bind unless it's further explained in text or voice chat. For instance, I could spam my suspicion bind on anyone, but no one would act upon that in overtime unless I provided evidence for that.

Alright thanks for clearing it up, but there is still a lot of other things on him such as him lying in reports. Even when he called a false KOS and killed me I reported him which he claimed that I was "I was harrasing him and doing traitorous acts" when I did not even shoot my gun once. I do not know if in this server being supposedly "harrased" or doing "traitorous acts" allows you to RDM people and call a KOS on them. On top of the constant lies in reports and fake sus. That round he killed me he wrote in chat HIGH SUS MSK and KOS MSK IN OVERTIME, and if you see the screen shot it was the start of the round and I was inno.....
+1
+1
Reasons to Call Suspicion:
  •  Turning off lights on any applicable map

•  Being near the bodies of people who recently died

•  Attempting to complete or contributing to the traitor objective on applicable objective maps

•  Claiming to have killed someone that you didn't

•  Placing the "wedge" in the basement of the gun store on 67th way

•  Carrying the body of a T who later gets revived*

•  Refusing to follow a kos**

•  Following people***

•  Being AFK at overtime****
This is straight from the rules.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Guru has always been a shitty person. Accusing everyone of cheating, getting people banned for petty shit, and delaying constantly. Nothing new.
(12-05-2018, 04:39 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Reasons to Call Suspicion:

•  Attempting to complete or contributing to the traitor objective on applicable objective maps

•  Following people***

He called a SUS on me once for following him which is acceptable, although you can clearly see in one of the screenshots I posted he sus'd an AFK. He also put a sus on me at the start of the round and later called a HIGH SUS KOS IN OVERTIME after I stopped following him.
(12-05-2018, 04:43 PM)msk Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 04:39 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Reasons to Call Suspicion:

•  Following people***

He called a SUS on me once for following him which is acceptable, although you can clearly see in one of the screenshots I posted he sus'd an AFK. He also put a sus on me at the start of the round and later called a HIGH SUS KOS IN OVERTIME after I stopped following him.

I feel as if he calls these sus so he can later kill you or get you killed in overtime and try to have it justified by saying he called sus on you, which of course is wrong.