Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying
I'm not here to bash on you Guru, at all. Literally everyone has SOMETHING about them that can irk anyone but you can't please everyone.

I'm just here pointing out some problematic actions you tend to take in hopes that in this thread while reading a few of these posts that you would at the very least consider to attempt to change the actions you have the tendency to take. 
Not for the sake of anyone else, though. I personally always wonder why you come into the server when you get so much shit for the slightly problematic things you do. 
Maybe it's our fault for being they way we are, I won't deny the possibility. Though if the general consensus agree's on something, maybe you should think about it and maybe try to better your actions. I definitely feel like you would have a better time since no one can really change anyone else, but you can change your actions or your mindset on something.
^Not judging your character as I obviously don't know you, I just am taking note of the things I observe from the server.  

Also just a side comment to one of the things you said in your thread: It's hard to tell if you're joking especially when you just do not respond to simple questions to the things you say like calling a random sus and you don't really respond to people asking you simple questions. The times you do though, you type how I am right now in this post, very serious and hard to tell if there are any undertones of a joke or a jab at someone.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
[Image: c2b5518a59d3ff88d54d47ce09f75d35.png]
The Admins have decided to ban Cosmic for 5 days for false reporting, mass delay, toxic, and arguing with staff. We sincerely hope you can come back and fix these things, Cosmic.

Thread Locked.